Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*facepalm*
^sweet thanks Big Grin
One more thing i want to ask is that i cant get my xbox 360's controller analog sticks to work in game for left,right,up,down so i had to bind my dpad keys to directions. So can i get it to work somehow ?

LuisR14

(02-16-2010, 07:26 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]*facepalm*
yea same thing here :p (why would you not know what keys you have mapped the wiimote plugin to? >_>)

(02-16-2010, 07:35 PM)wAnxTa Wrote: [ -> ]^sweet thanks Big Grin
One more thing i want to ask is that i cant get my xbox 360's controller analog sticks to work in game for left,right,up,down so i had to bind my dpad keys to directions. So can i get it to work somehow ?
currently it doesn't seem that you can set it to anything else other than the dpad on your controller :/
ahan. I am also facing a problem with dpad which is, i bind the the direction keys to their directions like up to up down to down left to left right to right but when i am in game it is like all messed up its like left is functioning down, down is functioning right, right is functioning up, up is functioning left :S anyone else facing this ?

LuisR14

enable "Sideways Wiimote" in wiimote config :p
thank you so much for helping me Smile
hello i loaded an 100% complete save from wiisave.com but i cannot access all areas...
anyone know what im doing wrong?
is this normal?
got it corrected, used ntsc save and all working Big Grin
it seems that if you beat bowsers castle repeatedly, you'll crash. Have yet to confirm though, because my brother told me.
(02-17-2010, 10:33 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]it seems that if you beat bowsers castle repeatedly, you'll crash. Have yet to confirm though, because my brother told me.

I beat it twice and nothing unusual happened.
Maybe that wasn't enough.
that save on wiisave seem not 100% unlock ,somehint still lock(in peach's cattle),try gamefag save then