Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-15-2009, 12:16 PM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]Thoses AR Codes Don't work on the NTSC version Dodgy
unfortunately , they don't.
but i said it before in my post.idk if there is a way to convert them.

edit:
one more code.
Mega Mario:
0554CD48 40800000
[attachment=1864]
credits: Leonardo
hi back agin i just wanted to say that i was just playing with r4693 and i was useing an xbox360 gamepad but anyway when i tryed to pic up an ice block in the second level mario just stoped acceping my controlers no error message poped up and the botom right led was still displayed I dont know if the controler went out of sink or what but i thought it was weard so i figured id let you know!

Edit: ok well i just tryed playing with r4696 and im still getting the controler out of sink error box poping up on me after i play for a couple min's
Works perfect with real Wiimote here, no desyncs mentioned Wink
now i cant get my controler to work at all useing r4697

also getting to difrent error codes at startup

1 is:icashejit:reading opcode from babdfffc.please report

2 is: the controler sink error one! ipc disconnect!

& can anyone tell me why when i pic my game it loops me back to the title screen?
im stumpt!
If anyone can help me...
When I play NSMB (is NTSC, I applied the patch as it says in the beginning of the thread) sometimes the emulator crashes. Its very seldom, but since takes some time to reach a save point, its a big issue.
Then, I'm trying to use savestates and thats my problem: I use a real wiimote and when I'm in the emulator for the first time, I can save/load at any time, but when I exit dolphin and comeback, my wiimote stop working when I load a ST! Its very random, sometimes one savestate works, but most of the time, just doesn't. The graphics works, sound to, but I can't control Mario.
Does anyone knows something to make my savestates to work?
Framelimit already is on alto, off or 60 tried, nothing new.

My PC: AMD Phenom X3 8450, ATI HD 3650, Win7 x64, M3A78-EM. rev 4682.
Hi guys, NSMB works well on my notebook at 50-60FPS on Windows 7 with Dolphin rev. 4694M x64bit
(12-16-2009, 09:01 PM)Kvasir Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, NSMB works well on my notebook at 50-60FPS on Windows 7 with Dolphin rev. 4694M x64bit

You are using PAL or NTSC?
It doesn't matter, should work ok for both

Kyo13

Hi everyone,

Another "loop problem" after number of player selection. Please, help me play this game. I like it so much. With such a hardware, I don't understand why I can't run the game when others can ?!

1 - Hardware :

Motherboard : ASUS Rampage II Gene
CPU : Intel i7 950 (3.06Ghz)
RAM : 6Gb CORSAIR Dominator PC12800 (Triple Channel Memory)
GPU : Geforce 9500GT 1024Mb PCI-E (Waiting for HD5870 incoming)
Other : DirectX Up-to-date (Via MS DirectX Updater)

2 - Emulator Version :

Dolphin SVN R 4525 x64

3 - Settings :

I - General :
A\ Basic Settings :
Enable Dual Core ; Enable Idle Skipping ; Framelimit Off ; Cheats disabled.

B\ Advanced Settings :
HLE To IPL enabled ; Lock Threads To Core enabled ; Optimize Quantizers enabled ; DSP on Thread enabled.
CPU Emulator Engine : JIT Recompiler selected.

C\Interface Settings :
Confirm on Stop activated ; Use Panic Handlers desactivated (because two errors occurs on NSMBW lauch if it's activated) ; Auto Hide Cursor.

II - Wii Settings
Screen-saver disabled ; Progressive Scan disabled ; Use EuRGB60Mode Activated (because it's the PAL version of the game) ; Aspect-ratio 16/9.

III - Direct3D Settings :
1st Tab = Fullscreen activated ; V-Sync activated ; Render to Main WIndows Desactivated ; Aspect-Ratio 16/9 ; Resolution 1600*900 (in Windowed and fullscreen mode) ; Anti-alias Mode 8xMSAA ; Safe Texture Cache enabled ; CPU-->EFB Acces enabled too.
2nd Tab = Force bi/trilinear disabled ; 16x anisotropy filtering disabled too.
In the last Tab (advanced) no option are used.

I've tried OGL mode too, but problem still the same, with lower fps ...

Please give us something to pass this loop problem ![/align]
Update to latest revision (look it up in General Discussion forum)