Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday I beat this game completely. Now I have 5 stars shining at the titlescreen.
I played it solo and 2player with emulated wiimotes.

I think this game works absolutely perfectShy
(02-12-2010, 07:00 AM)Emulatong Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone help me here?
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9624/captureir.png
I set the "1" on 1 and the shake on F,but when I press both,they are working individually,
but when I need to use them both like in that picture,nothing happening... What I'm doing wrong?

could more than likely be your keyboard. Some keyboards have problems with jamming where when pressing more than one key (of only certain keys together) it doesnt register the other key when pressed. For example when I have wsad mapped for up down left and right, then have (on the num pad) 0 for shake 1 as 1 2 as 2 4 as a 5 as b and I play NSMB when I am running and try to jump (2) while holding down run it will not register the jump on my press because d and 1 are being held

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollover_(key)
(02-15-2010, 03:00 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]uhh, that's not a hang >.> (check your toolbar)

In fact, there is like 80-90% chance with every game that it will hang after you close the emulator window or press stop (or esc). It is an unsolved bug.

I have tried dozens of configs and games, and there is no common factor. If you are very lucky the window shuts down normally. In most cases, it will simply stop responding
you don't follow the development ocean?

ESC pauses the emulator now.

and the game closes just fine for me, i'd say its like 20% chance of crashing.
Hey all i just joined this forum Big Grin
I wanted to ask that everything is working fine with me i just cant figure out that how to select a world in this game :S i have tried pressing every button but i cant select world 1 please help Smile
Thanks
press "-" to select world ,"+" to select menu
what to do after pressing "-" actually. What to do after this:-
[Image: 53whhy.png]

LuisR14

you're already on world 1 XD, just press 1 to go back and then move mario with the digital pad to the 1st level :p
ok then what to do here :S
[Image: dolphin2010021614004667.th.png]
press "A" if using nunchuck,"2" if none(emulate)