Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-20-2009, 11:52 AM)GsixtyForce Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2009, 08:09 AM)A. Taiga Wrote: [ -> ]so guys, i have a keyboard and no joystick, how i can make mario fly ? xD i dont know how to .

TIP READ 51 PAGES Dodgy

better tip; use the shake button lol!

Common sense goes a long way.
(12-20-2009, 11:56 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2009, 11:52 AM)GsixtyForce Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2009, 08:09 AM)A. Taiga Wrote: [ -> ]so guys, i have a keyboard and no joystick, how i can make mario fly ? xD i dont know how to .

TIP READ 51 PAGES Dodgy

better tip; use the shake button lol!

Common sense goes a long way.

Yeah I know I was being sarcastic Big Grin I'm C'mon how the **** is it that ppl don't even press the friggin' buttons to test it?

It's like buying a PC game FPS thinking that like always shooting is leftmouse and aimsight is rightmouse... then start to cry when they are reverse or something...

Just change the ******** button/scheme .... N.O.O.B.S. Angel
I hear ya Smile

loulou56

Hi All,

I have a problem, for me the game dont loading after choosing number of players.
It stay on scrolling landscape....

I have tested with 3 game.

Also, I have Dolphin 4525 with SVN, but when i do the update, It always appear Dolphin 4525 when i start it.

Thanks for your Help
Oh please, read the first post, man!

loulou56

(12-20-2009, 10:15 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh please, read the first post, man!

I have read this. I have configured the same as it. I have try with PAL Game..... before i post my problem
(12-20-2009, 10:27 PM)loulou56 Wrote: [ -> ]I have read this. I have configured the same as it. I have try with PAL Game..... before i post my problem

(12-02-2009, 05:32 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]
  • If you get looping background problem after choosing amount of players, it means that revision you use is old and needs to be updated (look up General Discussion forum)

Way to go >_>
(12-02-2009, 05:32 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]
  • If you get looping background problem after choosing amount of players, it means that revision you use is old and needs to be updated (look up General Discussion forum)

Quote:Way to go >_>

Knock it off. English is obviously not his first language, and he appears to have tried to follow the instructions:

Quote:Also, I have Dolphin 4525 with SVN, but when i do the update, It always appear Dolphin 4525 when i start it.

(emphasis added).

He is obviously having problems updating his build. Either allow posting in languages other than English or accept that these sorts of things will happen from time to time.
yeah... Flame Nosound thats smart lol!
Hey guys take a look at this BUG:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD3sPRZz_FU

i was playin' and suddenly toad transformed into another player. Yeah another player, not a NPC. the cam doesn't follow you if you leave that "another luigi" stopped there. it'll becoming wide open. WEiRD.
made this just to show the transformation,i'll make one new longer video showing the camera and post here later.