Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, now I have a problem with another Mario game, in this case is the super mario galaxy, I left in the world selection screen and unresponsive and plugged it nunuck and unresponsive.
(05-08-2010, 03:15 AM)7HUND3R Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, now I have a problem with another Mario game, in this case is the super mario galaxy, I left in the world selection screen and unresponsive and plugged it nunuck and unresponsive.

Post it in the proper thread, there's one for each game (I guess)!

Here's Mario Galaxy; http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2399.html
Im hoping someone can help me find a solution here. When I finish the World 8 Castle and the ending finishes where the credits start to roll, the game crashes/stops. What can I do to fix this, so I can move on to World 9?

I am thankful for any help.
(05-13-2010, 11:27 AM)AFSuperShadow Wrote: [ -> ]Im hoping someone can help me find a solution here. When I finish the World 8 Castle and the ending finishes where the credits start to roll, the game crashes/stops. What can I do to fix this, so I can move on to World 9?

I am thankful for any help.

Hmmm...I had the same problem too.
I was using gecko codes for have the crash, then I didn't use the codes for the last level.
Maybe u are using gecko codes, don't use that.

simpsonment

Hi guys, i have a little problem. I downloaded a new super mario bros torrent and tried to run it with Dolphin. (I just became a member in this site) The iso file can be found but when i try to run the game, there is an initial message that says "Can' t init any pad plugins" and then there' s a second one that says "Couldn't init the core. Check your configuration". When i try to access the "PAD" settings the program just stops working.

What can i do???Blush
Quote:(I just became a member in this site)
Read the rules. For starters, since you obviously haven't.
I'm surprised he's not banned yet.

LuisR14

hehe Tongue
oh, now he is Tongue
Hi everyone, i have a problem here. In my old computer i always played nsmb with no problems at all, besides some fps drops... but in this new pc i bought, nsmb simply doesn't work. The emulator crashes before the wiimote screen. All other games work fine with huge fps.
By the way, i'm using dolphin 2.0
please, someone help!!