Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
at the moment?? hmh.... When the support comes out for it?
When it's done

MarioMadness

Wow, Wii remotes are failures now, I cant even get in a game without my remote disconnection now. And Im using r4689. AND THIS NEED To be fixed AGin!!
I think I will try this game one of these days.

I tried days ago, but when the game entered in the map to choose the level, the controls all have messed up and I tried change the keyboard configuration but the "error" insists. I have looked here in the forum if someone had the same problem but I dindt find.

I tried NTSC may could be that, I will try the PAL now. And now I am with the latest Dolphin revision and with a joypad. =)

Ah, and sorry my english.
@ MarioMadness: Huh? I'm played without any problems with real wiimote, using r4688...either it's that last rev that broke it or something's wrong on your side...maybe try to delete wiimoteplugin.ini

mk2cav

(12-13-2009, 10:00 AM)mk2cav Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2009, 08:55 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2009, 08:48 AM)mk2cav Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Have read the thread and cannot see anuone else having the same issues I am, I am running a quad core Athlon 2 with on board 4200 ATI graphics card. I have tried the opengl and direct x plugins and get exactly the same issue. (The quad core athlon 2 rocks for Dolphin)

When I start the game and select 1 player then map never shows on the screen, the background carries on scrolling but I never get any further. I have tried most of the combinations of settings as per this thread.

Any help would be appreciated.

You sir HAVE NOT read the thread...

To get past that looping use any of the latest revs.. http://www.mediafire.com/orleans

I did ;-) must have missed it, will now go back through all 41 pages again.

Thanks
(12-13-2009, 08:55 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2009, 08:48 AM)mk2cav Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Have read the thread and cannot see anuone else having the same issues I am, I am running a quad core Athlon 2 with on board 4200 ATI graphics card. I have tried the opengl and direct x plugins and get exactly the same issue. (The quad core athlon 2 rocks for Dolphin)

When I start the game and select 1 player then map never shows on the screen, the background carries on scrolling but I never get any further. I have tried most of the combinations of settings as per this thread.

Any help would be appreciated.

You sir HAVE NOT read the thread...

To get past that looping use any of the latest revs.. http://www.mediafire.com/orleans

Downloaded 4684 as you suggested, still hasnt resolved the issue. I then tried adding the ATI pluggins wouldnt even start with them installed. Will keep trying, weird thing is it works on my dual core athlon with x800gt graphics card.

Sorted, all I had to do was plug in a set of speakers. DOH. PC wouldnt let me select direct sound because there were no speakers.
Is there any way to play this game with a regular controller i.e. without motion controls? I can't get for example the shaking of the Wiimote work with the 360 pad even when I set the Roll & Pitch to the triggers and everything.
(12-14-2009, 05:13 AM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, Wii remotes are failures now, I cant even get in a game without my remote disconnection now. And Im using r4689. AND THIS NEED To be fixed AGin!!

I'm using 4688 with out much of an issue. Sometimes my WiiMote won't connect on game-start, but it usually only takes another try for it to work.

knoc268

Whenever I download a new build, so I can play this game, some dll's don't work. For something like 4712 it was the Directx dll. But for the newest one I found, 4689, when I open mario, it tells me the following...

First Warning is "Error loading Plugins/Plugin_PadSimple.dll"

Second Warning is "Can't init any PAD Plugins"

and the last warning is "Counldn't init the core. Check your configuration."

I have checked my config and I don't know what to look for, also, I took some pretty screen shots for you to look at of these warnings but I couldn't figure out how to post them.

PLEASE HELP I NEED MARIO!!!
hey guys.
i'm still can't fly with those blocks.
i used to do that with rev4671 but there was nunchunck turning off problem.
so i back to 4630 but i can't.
i tried that code too but it's not working on 4630.
tried 4681,82,65,71
what rev are you using?
[attachment=1854]