Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-10-2009, 12:30 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]blue screen after getting out of a level has been fixed Smile

Thanks for the info, I've been waiting for this Tongue
this bug was the only thing keeping me from playing comfortably.

I assume that's in r4662, I can't find it at the moment Confused

Bamtib

hello again,

after some startproblems the game works now...
But very, very slow ... like a slowmotion. We tried on 5 different systems ... still with 20/25 fps it was in slowmotion (but smooth, no stopping) ... is there any option to speed up the game or are the PCs too slow? Best was a Core 2 Duo 2,66ghz, 8800gts 320mb, 4gb ram...
(12-10-2009, 01:13 AM)Bamtib Wrote: [ -> ]are the PCs too slow? Best was a Core 2 Duo 2,66ghz, 8800gts 320mb, 4gb ram...

Yes.

Did you set the EFB copy to GL texture in the OGL gfx plugin and did you disable "enable other audio" in the DSP?

Doing these things should speed you up.
My problem in a new vercion, real wiimote no foud how resolve it

LuisR14

(12-10-2009, 01:00 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]I assume that's in r4662, I can't find it at the moment Confused
well since the change was only in the dx plugin i was able to compile it quickly Tongue (only compile the dx plugin xD)

i could post the plugin if you'd want Tongue
(12-10-2009, 12:58 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you read first post? ._.

Man was I who created the first post, I know everything that's out there.

If you are not willing to help, let who is .... Angry

And if it is to read the first topic every time I see a question, need not have closed that and opened another.
(12-10-2009, 01:26 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2009, 01:00 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]I assume that's in r4662, I can't find it at the moment Confused
well since the change was only in the dx plugin i was able to compile it quickly Tongue (only compile the dx plugin xD)

i could post the plugin if you'd want Tongue

If you can, I would appreciate it. Tongue

LuisR14

(12-10-2009, 01:26 AM)rodrigoinfo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2009, 12:58 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you read first post? ._.

Man was I who created the first post, I know everything that's out there.

If you are not willing to help, let who is .... Angry

And if it is to read the first topic every time I see a question, need not have closed that and opened another.

First post of this thread lol ._. It expains your error
(12-10-2009, 01:45 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]here it is Smile
Updated Dx plugin

Kudos to you Big Grin

Hopefully the shadeless issue in d3d gets fixes soon, And Anti Aliasing too Smile