Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could anyone help with a weird issue I have with this game? When I play NSMBWii the coins/question blocks/brick blocks etc. doesn't animate.
What causes this?
You'll have to set EFB to RAM for that, but the game speed may decrease.
The speed will drop significally. Better stay with EFB Copies to Texture unless you have an overclocked CPU.
Yeah, with your specs you could suffer significant performance hits.
Yeah, with your specs you could suffer significant performance hits.
You have not responded to my earlier question.
What was your question?
(10-06-2012, 07:23 AM)Kelton2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have Dolphin 3.0-766 and I have a problem. If Mario jumps he will go backwards if there is a Nunchuck,but if there is a Nunchuck and the Virtual Wiimote is set to Upright, it treats it as Sideways and if it is Sideways it treats it as Upright(and I want upright) I can solve it as you see,just wondering if there was a way to prevent it.

Ok,so where is the answer?
(08-17-2012, 09:54 AM)MarcusarilliuS_IRL Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't used dolphin in a while and fired it up tonight to try the new builds out but having an issue with this game. When I click it to launch it just hangs on the black screen with the yellow text in the top left and doesn't go past that.
This is the only game that is causing problems.
Tried all the different renderers and settings and still no luck.

Any ideas as to what the issue could be?

I can confirm latest rev. I have the same issue. 1.0 works.
Maybe your ISO is broken? Tongue