Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the same problem as the guy above me with win7 32 bit and newest version of the emulator it just stays on the grass background and nothing happens anyone have any solution for this?
(12-03-2009, 04:34 AM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2009, 04:28 AM)MongoNorway Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2009, 04:22 AM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2009, 04:05 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]My sound and dancing are perfectly in sync. I guess it'll get out of sync if you don't have fullspeed all of the time

Weird, Because i play at 60FPS all the time, On pretty much everyone of my games lol.

And there seems to be lots of people to have this problem where the sound is a little off sync, But You cant notice it tell you look at the koopas and listen to the music. Other then that the Sound is perfect Smile

Quote:I have the same problem, after i hit "1" player everything stops, only the music plays :/ The screen is just black Sad

Just Update your rev

My rev? :S I've never done this before so im n00bish to the whole emulation thing :p

You know, the Version Of Dolphin your using Confused Update to a newer version of Dolphin lol

Well, thanks, now it's not black, but i still can't get any further in the game. only difference is that it's now colors with the music :p
Weird when i select 2 players it goes further.
(12-03-2009, 04:42 AM)MajesticBeast Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem as the guy above me with win7 32 bit and newest version of the emulator it just stays on the grass background and nothing happens anyone have any solution for this?

same here...
(12-03-2009, 04:50 AM)MajesticBeast Wrote: [ -> ]Weird when i select 2 players it goes further.

That was weird, that happened here to :/ But i only have ONE keyboard so... Tongue
Any suggestions for the problem for me and MongoNorway?

Quote:I got SVN 4525 from the site but when i choose "1 player mode" remains only the background with the music Sad

Nvidia GeForce 9800GT
nosound97
You say to enable dualcore but it still seems to have performance issue with this enabled.
I'm now using 4635 and pal
Game runs perfect with it disabled with slowdown on some maps.
and i was hoping dualcore would fix this
Are you using LLE plugin? Use HLE one, I get full speed with it. Also try to disable Other Audio in settings, it's pretty useless in this game and don't forget to set framelimit to 60/50
guys if youre having the loop after player select make sure youre using the latest build of dolphin (as of now r4635) and are using the DSP-HLE plugin and make sure in "DSP Settings" to have "DSound" and Enable HLE audio checked... this fixed the problem for me!
How do I change my build? I use SVN 4525