Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SirFloppy

(06-04-2010, 04:56 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Unlimited JIT Cache - this option doesn't exist anymore and is not needed, iCache is now (almost) emulated
LLE DSP on thread and DSP on thread are basically the same thing
Use the JIT Dynarec - it was replaced with "CPU Emulator Engine" dialog (Jit, JitIL & Interpreter)
Watchdog - optional, you can find it as a patch here on forums

i thought so, but its good to be sure. thanks btw Big Grin
im trying to catch up on the info, i havent been around since the mid 2000 builds.
wow, that's a looooooong time.

Ilian

Guys can you help me i have a dual 1.60 ghz processor 2gb of of ram and NVIDIA 8500GT and still i run it on slow motion i searched every configuration one helped but still slow mo pls help send me a message
There is nothing you can do better than upgrade your CPU.This game require a dualcore 2.4GHz atlease

007math

Sorry if this question is dumb guys, but if I have a Core 2 Duo 1.5 Ghz each, is it called Core 2 Duo 1.5 ghz or Core 2 Duo 3 ghz since there are two?

Again, sorry for this extremely dumb question.
in dolphin r5619 the game has bad graphic colours in direct 3d. It´s fastest then the last versions , but now the graphics have a type of dark circles in the places we supose to enter the levels.

[Image: novaimagemdemapadebitss.th.png]

[img=http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4162/novaimagemdemapadebitss.th.png]

i think the problem is the shadows but in level game you can see the mario has a type of sepia filter that turns him a little more "yellow". my r5619 is good so this isn´t because of drivers.
thanks and keept the good work
With a core 2 duo 2.2Ghz may enough to get more than 30 FPS(Good graphic card require),core 2 duo 1.5Ghz ? I don't think so
Check this list maybe you get more game fit your CPU
maybe, just maybe.

KorHosik

Hi everyone !

I have a problem in World 6. When I finish the first castle, the new road appears, they show me a new Toad to help and, when the camera comes back to Mario... Nothing happens.

The animations continue (the game isn't frozen), but I when I press a button nothing happens (except the "Home" button \o/)

I guess that the game is waiting for the saving pop-up but it doesn't come, so... this isn't very practical xD

Any idea to solve this problem ? ^^

[Image: buggi.png]
(06-06-2010, 07:56 PM)KorHosik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone !

I have a problem in World 6. When I finish the first castle, the new road appears, they show me a new Toad to help and, when the camera comes back to Mario... Nothing happens.

The animations continue (the game isn't frozen), but I when I press a button nothing happens (except the "Home" button \o/)

I guess that the game is waiting for the saving pop-up but it doesn't come, so... this isn't very practical xD

Any idea to solve this problem ? ^^

[Image: buggi.png]

try other revision of the dolphin mate. i didn´t get there yet Confused sorry