Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-06-2012, 03:48 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Press 1 and shake the WiiMote, if you're standing near Luigi or Toad Wink

tnx for your help but icant do it with my gamepads , any help ?
(02-06-2012, 04:14 AM)mcgoxel Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2012, 03:48 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Press 1 and shake the WiiMote, if you're standing near Luigi or Toad Wink

tnx for your help but icant do it with my gamepads , any help ?

Yup, you can!

Just configure the shake movement to one button (wiimote > configure > shake x, y, z), and then, press both! Big Grin

i tried but i didnt work with gamepad n keyboard with this settings :

[Image: dkWOX.png]

they make them bubble when pressed to 1.

?
(02-06-2012, 05:18 AM)mcgoxel Wrote: [ -> ]i tried but i didnt work with gamepad n keyboard with this settings :

[Image: dkWOX.png]

they make them bubble when pressed to 1.

?

When the game says "1", u should press 3 on your gamepad... the button that, if im not wrong, make mario run + the shake

Someone have a working xbox360 pad config for Dolhin 3.0 for this game plz which he can share with us ? Smile
I'm having a problem where the game freezes up if i use the run for more than a few seconds. happens every time, regardless of level. I'm using the PAL version on latest build. Any ideas?
(02-11-2012, 09:50 PM)mataku Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a problem where the game freezes up if i use the run for more than a few seconds. happens every time, regardless of level. I'm using the PAL version on latest build. Any ideas?

Someone mentioned that the last 'latest' working version for a 32-bit system and this game is 3.0-71. So you might want to downgrade your Dolphin version a bit, since I see you're using Windows XP x86 still. (No idea why considering you have 4GB RAM and pretty much a beast enough PC for Windows 7. Time to go upgrading!)
(02-13-2012, 02:24 AM)xRyudo Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2012, 09:50 PM)mataku Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a problem where the game freezes up if i use the run for more than a few seconds. happens every time, regardless of level. I'm using the PAL version on latest build. Any ideas?

Someone mentioned that the last 'latest' working version for a 32-bit system and this game is 3.0-71. So you might want to downgrade your Dolphin version a bit, since I see you're using Windows XP x86 still. (No idea why considering you have 4GB RAM and pretty much a beast enough PC for Windows 7. Time to go upgrading!)

And the game works fine (I dare to say perfectly) with Dolphin 3.0
"As of the latest revisions, you don't need to patch your ISO anymore! (PAL users)"

Game still freezes Sad anyone got any solution?

•Got latest dolphin build
•Got all driver updates
•Got a pc that can handle the emulator
•Other games work fine
hey guys can you help me

i am playing this, with perfect 60fps always on my pc

965@3.9 + gtx460 + 4gb

latest dolphin64, good config and stuff (it is not my firts game), oh btw i am using 4x IR

but i have this annoying stutter every now and then, i mean the games is always on 60fps but there is some stutter in some parts

is there a way to fix that?