Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
disable idle skipping an it will always run 60 FPS
well for me though
I received Error on Load when I run wiiscrub trying to load iso. Please help

(02-06-2010, 03:16 PM)ViRGE Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2010, 02:02 PM)newtodolphin Wrote: [ -> ]Help please, I'm using version r5016 and I'm still getting disconnected. I google the 3 items in the first post and downloaded them but have no idea how to use it. I ran MakeKeyBin and a pop up window came up saying enter the value 42 and press generate, I enter 42 and it generated a key.bin file, how do I get the kkey.bin?

Thanks for any help
MakeKeyBin.exe makes both key.bin and kkey.bin, so you have both files. Just continue following the instructions and you'll be set.
(02-07-2010, 06:54 AM)newtodolphin Wrote: [ -> ]I received Error on Load when I run wiiscrub trying to load iso. Please help

(02-06-2010, 03:16 PM)ViRGE Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2010, 02:02 PM)newtodolphin Wrote: [ -> ]Help please, I'm using version r5016 and I'm still getting disconnected. I google the 3 items in the first post and downloaded them but have no idea how to use it. I ran MakeKeyBin and a pop up window came up saying enter the value 42 and press generate, I enter 42 and it generated a key.bin file, how do I get the kkey.bin?

Thanks for any help
MakeKeyBin.exe makes both key.bin and kkey.bin, so you have both files. Just continue following the instructions and you'll be set.
Use the lastest version of WiiScrubber

LuisR14

(02-07-2010, 05:34 AM)elmarcao Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2010, 04:36 AM)glon Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2010, 11:45 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2010, 10:12 AM)glon Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone got proper spinning coins?
Copy EFB to RAM

OK this makes the coins spin but the graphics rendering is too slow, feels like software rendering. Any other options?
I am also having the same problem. Please help us.
that's your only option
[/quote]
that's your only option
[/quote]

Ok What hardware configuration of a machine (memory, processor, vga) then right to run with this option enabled (VET Copy To Ram) without being slow?
My configuration is: AMD Phenom II x3 2.8 overclocked 3.0 GHZ, ddr 667 4 gb, geforce 9600 gt, windows 7 64 bits.
I played it yesterday with my girlfriend in Coop. At first we had some crashes, but with SVN 5007 on Windows 7 it worked like a charm. One of us played with a gamecube controller, the other one with keyboard and it worked really well.
So emulation seems to be perfect if you don't bother with the not spinning coins.
Next time I'll try it with 3 or 4 players at once
that's your only option
[/quote]

Ok What hardware configuration of a machine (memory, processor, vga) then right to run with this option enabled (VET Copy To Ram) without being slow?
My configuration is: AMD Phenom II x3 2.8 overclocked 3.0 GHZ, ddr 667 4 gb, geforce 9600 gt, windows 7 64 bits.
[/quote]

Maybe... maybe a top of the line PC could run Dolphin games with EFB To RAM with no slow down... but I doubt even that.
Is there anyway to get rid of this problem? It happens whenever I'm about to reach the first castle or in the first castle. I'm using a Gamecube controller.

[Image: Error.jpg]
make sure ur game iso is patch
den itll work without dissconnecting
(02-08-2010, 02:53 PM)badman Wrote: [ -> ]make sure ur game iso is patch
den itll work without dissconnecting

Oh ok. Thank you