Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can use Dolphin 3.0 too. The official release is just fine for this game. Anyway this game works fine with any build and any system Smile
thanks for your help.
you're welcome Wink We're always glad to help.
Seeing as you've opened a thread elsewhere and are gettting replies, no need for this here anymore

nlscharm

Will try it
Hi,
Can you please let me know how I can download the game please? I'm a bit lost since I'm not fluent in english... Thanks in advance Smile

Cait Sith

I have the problem of black screen with this game.
Some time ago I played this game with the revision 6588, but was not too stable, so now I'd like to update the version of the emulator.
I tried to use the release 3.0 and the version 3.0-721, but I can't reach the white screen with the wiimote warning.
I tried also the release 2.0 and it works (although is very slow).
I don't understand what is the problem. Maybe it's win xp, the is quite old.

In my profile there is my hardware configuration.
(07-15-2012, 08:06 PM)Cait Sith Wrote: [ -> ]I have the problem of black screen with this game.
Some time ago I played this game with the revision 6588, but was not too stable, so now I'd like to update the version of the emulator.
I tried to use the release 3.0 and the version 3.0-721, but I can't reach the white screen with the wiimote warning.

Quote:Nvidia GTX 270

Your GPU is too old
(07-15-2012, 10:04 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2012, 08:06 PM)Cait Sith Wrote: [ -> ]I have the problem of black screen with this game.

Your GPU is too old

Huh people aer using older GPU's then that :p
(07-15-2012, 10:15 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Your GPU is too old

Yeah then I suppose they don't forget to update their drivers Wink
(07-15-2012, 10:25 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2012, 10:15 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Your GPU is too old

Yeah then I suppose they don't forget to update their drivers Wink

How do you know he hasn't?