Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-10-2009, 08:08 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]@rodrigoinfo
lulz, i can see your illegitimate isos.

ps: use dolphin JIT or disable "optimize Quantizers" to get rid of that simple bug.....

option off and it did not work:

[attachment=1808]

Help-me please!!!!

Sorry my english.
Did you try DolphinIL then?
Why the movement in the Wiimote is messed up ? For example, when I click the up arrow, it move left !!! ?
I have to change that every time when I download a newer revision

Also, I noticed that there is bug when I play it in r4658 and r4661, sometime when I'm in-game mario starts to move by himself and the keyboard becomes unresponsive

I don't have this problem with r4638, but r4638 has other problems like it frequently crashes when I use savestates
Its not messed up, you have to enable "sideways wii mote" on the emulated wii mote plugin.
(12-10-2009, 08:20 PM)Neyl Wrote: [ -> ]Hey community !
I´m New her and have a big problem !
I have download the 64-bit Dolphin and have try to start New super mario broth !
Pleas look at this video ! I have try everything to start a game (from a save) or a new GAME !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvT2_fmDudg

And where can i download the latest version??
gosh iv downloaded like 4 rev's in the last 3 days whats new in 4670?

NVM FOUND IT

SVN 4670: some cleanup in IPC_HLE_Device_usb. Add /dev/usb/hid as a null device. Just nag
Now i have download x64 4670 its right?
ok i know this thred is for nsmb but i think i just found a bug in 4670 thats not in 4665!

i didnt know ware to post it and it realy has nothing to do with nsmb

its sorta weard what i am doing i dont know if this has ben done be4 i havent found info on it im just trying thangs out for myself!

basicly i wanted to try and run a n64 emu in the dophin so i downloaded wii64-beta1

it booted right up in 4665 np! i was like yay however i cant seam to figure out how to actuly load a rom Sad the only option is load from sd card and i get error trying to do so i gess because this sofware was ment to run on the wii not the dophin Sad anyway im hoping a small fix to the program could change that idk i just thought it would be nice to play n64 games in a emu in a emu!

well next i upgraded to 4670 it didnt come with plugins so i copyed my plugins from the other buld 4665 & im useing the upgraded dx9 plugin! then it wouldent load at all i got a couple errors and one sead please report this !

so hear thay are!

hears a pic of wii64-beta1 working in 4665
[Image: Untitledi0.png]

and hears the erros i get trying to boot it in 4670 note thease are not all the errors if i keep clicking yes it would have givevn me more when i relized that i just stoped taking pictures!

hoping someone can tell me if its the buld or somethin i did wrong seting up this new buld becasue i have transferd my files from buld to buld and never had a problum untill now!
[Image: sddsd.png]
[Image: Untitley78d.png]
[Image: Untitlehgjkold.png]
[Image: Untitle8id.png]
[Image: Untihhtled.png]
[Image: Untigfxghtled.png]
[Image: Untijhtled.png]
you could have created a new thread for this... please do, it might confuse people and derail the topic.
(12-10-2009, 10:49 PM)rodrigoinfo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2009, 08:08 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]@rodrigoinfo
lulz, i can see your illegitimate isos.

Photo of my Box Game:

I've tried everything including DolphinIL only solution found using the HACK SUPER MARIO GALAXY in Build 3972.

don't ask don't tell remember?

http://www.slashgamer.com/2009/11/10/new...-well-red/ lulz...