Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LuisR14

(06-20-2010, 12:59 PM)SirListerOfSmeg Wrote: [ -> ]If I remember right, the core2duo was at 2.1. The I7 is at 1.6.
there's your problem Tongue
I guess I just don't understand these new processors. I thought the new ones had multiples per core. Eh, I'm going to track down an extreme edition to fix everything.

smithdsouza

I guess now we have a more fun as more number of players can play the game at the same time and competition can even add more fun and eagerness to win the game.
hi i was wondering is there a way to play this game with 2 players? my first wii mote controller is an xbox controller, and works perfect, i would like to make the second player play it on the keyboard, but for some reason i cant activate an other wii mote, if this has been answered before, which i know it was, im sorry but its nearly impossible to find the answer in 133 page =S
alt-f6

(assuming you have set up emulated wiimote 2 as the second player)

Reakt00r

Hey, I need some help. Can't run New Super Mario Bros. Wii on 60 FPS, it just stays at around 30, not even on 480p.

I have an E8500, clocked to 4.0ghz, ATI Radeon 4800HD and Windows 7.

Any tips? I've read about removing the frame limiter, but I don't even know how ;S
its in config at the top
(06-26-2010, 12:13 AM)Reakt00r Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I need some help. Can't run New Super Mario Bros. Wii on 60 FPS, it just stays at around 30, not even on 480p.

I have an E8500, clocked to 4.0ghz, ATI Radeon 4800HD and Windows 7.

Any tips? I've read about removing the frame limiter, but I don't even know how ;S

What do you mean you "can't run" it? You need to provide more information on the problem if you expect people to help you!
Somewhat of a newbie here. Did a quick search for an existing thread about my question but didnt get a hit...

Has anyone had success playing multi player super mario via dolphin ? Dolphin recgonizes and assigns the wii remotes 1 and 2 but when playing mario when it awaits for the 1+2 buttons mario never recgonizes the button push...any ideas?

thx
alt+f6, dude