Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Frame-limit: Auto, and Audio Throttle Off usually gives me good results.
(03-12-2010, 04:23 AM)glon Wrote: [ -> ]Disabling audio throttle makes the creatures go out of sync in relation to the music.. gotta love those dance moves Tongue

So I wouldn't recommend unticking the setting.

That's nonsense, it should not desync, and it brings significant fps boost especially on slower cpu's when disabled.

motorde

I'm having issues and maybe someone can help me. I can't even start the game, as soon as I try to load it up it goes to a black screen. I've tried different settings and nothing is working. Am I missing something?

r4di0

can i somehow only limit the speed?

when i turn the framelimit off the speed is ~300%, 190 vps and 95 fps.
when i limit it to 60fps or also automatic, the speed goes down constantly to 100%, 60 vps and only 30-40 fps, and the game is slow like hell. is that normal?
set framelimit to auto

motorde

(03-12-2010, 08:58 PM)motorde Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having issues and maybe someone can help me. I can't even start the game, as soon as I try to load it up it goes to a black screen. I've tried different settings and nothing is working. Am I missing something?

Nevermind, I fixed the issue. It had to do with Boot Camp and the buggy file system corrupting the ISO files.
it's possible to play 2 player?
yes it is Big Grin

BlueScreenJunky

(03-14-2010, 12:01 PM)r4di0 Wrote: [ -> ]can i somehow only limit the speed?

when i turn the framelimit off the speed is ~300%, 190 vps and 95 fps.
when i limit it to 60fps or also automatic, the speed goes down constantly to 100%, 60 vps and only 30-40 fps, and the game is slow like hell. is that normal?

I'm having a similar problem, running a Q9550 and Radeon 4890 on windows 7 x64, the game definitely runs too slow but the titlebar says 60VPS, 100% (and actual FPS are is 30).

I tried setting framelilmit to auto,60, 120, off, I tried using DX9 plugin, disabling audio throttle... Nothing helps. The VPS is always exactly 3 times the actual FPS, that's really strange...

Any idea ?

kollkolen

I bought this game few days ago and played it.I think the game works best in single player. 2 player is fun, 3 or 4 is utter chaos, but single player plays much like any of the previous Mario games. Everything is familiar yet still feels fresh, and so far gameplay has been excellent.