Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rasho_hyo

(07-11-2010, 08:29 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2010, 06:12 PM)rasho_hyo Wrote: [ -> ]any solution for the "coin problem"?

Thanks!

Copy EFB to Ram is the only way for now i think

Yeah! it's ok now but it runs with 50fps now not 60fps! hope in a better solution for the future!
Thanks
can anyone share their settings for a 360 pad with me? I'm not sure how to get it set up to be able to do all the tilting and shaking and stuff well. Thanks
(07-17-2010, 04:34 AM)steiner666 Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone share their settings for a 360 pad with me? I'm not sure how to get it set up to be able to do all the tilting and shaking and stuff well. Thanks

This is what I got, it's pretty comfortable for me and ppl who come visit to play.
I can't get this game to run well at all. ._. Here are my specs.

AMD Phenom(ym) II X2 550 Processor 3.10 GHz
RAM: 4.00
64bit OS
1920x1080 Monitor

I want the game to look as good as possible in full screen mode while running at an consistent frame rate. How should I set everything up? I have been trying for hours to get this game to run well and can't. Sad I originally was going to play this on the Wii, but after playing it for over an hour, I absolutely hated using a Wiimote for this game and the motion control gimmicks angered me beyond belief.
(07-25-2010, 12:59 PM)W.A.C. Wrote: [ -> ]I can't get this game to run well at all. ._. Here are my specs.

AMD Phenom(ym) II X2 550 Processor 3.10 GHz
RAM: 4.00
64bit OS
1920x1080 Monitor

I want the game to look as good as possible in full screen mode while running at an consistent frame rate. How should I set everything up? I have been trying for hours to get this game to run well and can't. Sad I originally was going to play this on the Wii, but after playing it for over an hour, I absolutely hated using a Wiimote for this game and the motion control gimmicks angered me beyond belief.
You need to use most of those gimmicks to get past some levels. I prefer to use the wiimote, it's not that bad.

What's your graphics card? What version of Dolphin are you using?
It's the fact that Mario's spin move requires shaking the Wiimote that ticks me off. Not only that, but I just don't find using the Wiimote sideways to be comfortable.

Graphics Card: [LINK]
Dolphin Version: 2.0 64bit
Select nunchuck -> Uncheck sideways wiimote
Select none -> Check sideways wiimote
Uh... I'm going to play the game with a PS3 controller so I have it set for sideways Wiimote and no attachments like the Nunchuck.
Did you use Wiimote plugin and map PS3 button to keyboard(Set GC port to nothing) or using GC plugin ?
(07-25-2010, 03:21 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you use Wiimote plugin and map PS3 button to keyboard(Set GC port to nothing) or using GC plugin ?

I have the program MotionJoy Dualshock 3 Tool and just configured which buttons I wanted to get used for my controller. Example: Square is 1, X is 2, O is shake, and /_\ is A.