Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

elroger

Hello, my game works perfectly, now I'm using 3 controls for the xbox, and the game did not detect it, what should I do?

It tells me to press 1 +2 but it does nothing.

thanks.

Edit: I found the solution, Alt+F7.
Thanks.

BlueScreenJunky

AAaaaaah !
I got it to work at full speed (actually eve 400% speed if I want to lol) thanx to FleXe's screenshots. I noticed there was ONE difference in my config : EFB copy was set to "to RAM" instead of "to Texture". Now that's it's set to Texture it's much much faster and works just fine !

Thanx for your help everyone !
(03-21-2010, 01:18 AM)BlueScreenJunky Wrote: [ -> ]AAaaaaah !
I got it to work at full speed (actually eve 400% speed if I want to lol) thanx to FleXe's screenshots. I noticed there was ONE difference in my config : EFB copy was set to "to RAM" instead of "to Texture". Now that's it's set to Texture it's much much faster and works just fine !

Thanx for your help everyone !

Do the coins spin ?

qwertyman123

I got a little problem with the map screen. When I'm playing levels or in menus, i'm at 60 fps without any problem. But when i'm on the overview map or during cinematics, it gets very laggy and can get down to 15-20 fps. I don't see what could be doing it. Huh
(03-23-2010, 10:52 AM)qwertyman123 Wrote: [ -> ]I got a little problem with the map screen. When I'm playing levels or in menus, i'm at 60 fps without any problem. But when i'm on the overview map or during cinematics, it gets very laggy and can get down to 15-20 fps. I don't see what could be doing it. Huh

I think you should disable Framelimit option.

sideways12

(03-23-2010, 10:52 AM)qwertyman123 Wrote: [ -> ]I got a little problem with the map screen. When I'm playing levels or in menus, i'm at 60 fps without any problem. But when i'm on the overview map or during cinematics, it gets very laggy and can get down to 15-20 fps. I don't see what could be doing it. Huh

I had this problem with the RC release, it went away in Higher Revs

qwertyman123

(03-24-2010, 02:37 PM)GodRays Wrote: [ -> ]

I think you should disable Framelimit option.

I just did and now the world map is ok but the levels are way too fast and the boss battles too. The intro video is still very laggy and unsychronised with the music
tick 'enable audio throttle' in the sound plugin
it should limit the speed as well
Wow, with the new builds >5240 my FPS on the sand levels went to hell. I'm getting about 20FPS and it's quite unplayable. Any ideas?

Also, what's the new DX9 setting "Enable XFB" and "Real XFB"? They don't seem to make any difference, just curious.

Thanks!
Edit: Nah scratch that, I was able to get full FPS again by disabling antialiasing. Now I noticed another issue- not only do the coins not spin (this is an old issue) but the conveyor belts are not animated either unless I set EFB Copy To RAM.

skyflakes

hi guys,

ive got a problem here. i am now in world 4-2 and when i completed the level i got an error. please see screenshot.is there a work around here. i cant pass that level due to this error.[attachment=2934]