Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

animatrix999

make sure d SMB game is patch
den u wont get d wii dissconnecting error
(01-29-2010, 07:36 AM)bugmenot Wrote: [ -> ]Posting problems without telling us what revision you're using = useless.

using svn 4838,4970, and now downrate to 4771 still problem so i use save file to pass and play the other round fine
(01-29-2010, 10:29 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2010, 07:36 AM)bugmenot Wrote: [ -> ]Posting problems without telling us what revision you're using = useless.

using svn 4838,4970, and now downrate to 4771 still problem so i use save file to pass and play the other round fine
Do you have framelimmit to auto ? ( somehow it avoid some disconnects )
I don't know how, but I actually kinda fixed it. The world map is still with low FPS, but the gameplay part (the most important) is at 60 FPS. However, it isn't solid 60 FPS, there are like some frameskips... Do you know any method to make the FPS a little bit more stable?.

I use Dolphin R4974 64-bit (which I downloaded from here).

Another question: will the 32 bit version work with my 64 Bit OS?
Yes i use auto frame skip ,and 32 bit version could work with 64 OS i'd tried it before

greatness

I can confirm once patched the wii mote disconnect error with a xbox 360 controller goes away. I am using build 4805, and have tested it on 4771. Just look around for SMB patch.
I don't know why this game or dolphin doesn't recognize me a emulated wiimote 2. I configured it but stills asking me to press 1 and 2 buttons for adding the second wiimote. anyone know how to fix it?
(01-29-2010, 04:35 PM)Ragde Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why this game or dolphin doesn't recognize me a emulated wiimote 2. I configured it but stills asking me to press 1 and 2 buttons for adding the second wiimote. anyone know how to fix it?

Try changing keyboard is wiimote 1 and real wiimotes is wiimote 2 see how it work
(01-29-2010, 04:35 PM)Ragde Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why this game or dolphin doesn't recognize me a emulated wiimote 2. I configured it but stills asking me to press 1 and 2 buttons for adding the second wiimote. anyone know how to fix it?

Start the game and press ALT+F6 . Smile

I'm 100% sure that will fix it. Every time you wanna play 2 players in a Wii game through Dolphin, press ALT+F6 (to enable wiimote 2). ALT+F7 enables wiimote 3, and ALT+F8 enables wiimote 4.
hm, is it illegal to change the dol file in the iso? Cuz if not, there should be at least the advice in the first post of this thread to patch your NSMB iso, because it'll get rid of the de-sync problem so many people are having.