Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-03-2009, 06:59 AM)qwerty Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys.

I've been following this thread and I got the game to work at 60 FPS (more without frame limiter), with no problems using D3D plugin, safe texture cache, EFB copy to texture, in v4635.

There is just one glitch in the world map, which removes all the textures. If i reload the emulator and load the save, the glitch is gone, but if i die and return to the world map, it's back again.

Anyone else with this problem?

you dont have to reload the emu ^^ just open the item select with - and close it and everything is back to normal. Happens after every level / when dying
(12-03-2009, 06:59 AM)SkullKid Wrote: [ -> ]I've now the svn 4636 but when I start the game it says "FIFOs linked out of sync" what I've to do? Sad

P.S. I had to substitute the dll plugins from the 4525 to the 4636 because it used to says that the Dolphin was unable to read them...

?.?
sorry to quopte myself but my post was at the end of the page ^^"

qwerty

Well, that makes things easier.

Hopefully someone will come up with a permanent solution. Other that that, the game is 100% playable.
Is it possible to prevent Dolphin from crashing at stage 4-3?

antwaan

I've got it all working 100% using 4635 with opengl and the settings mentioned above on my system running windows 7 64 bit with q6600 at 3.0ghz, a gtx 260 and 4gb ram. My problem is that after a couple of minutes of playing the game just freezes and the sound goes into a loop. It happens with any setting i change that i can think of.
The game is fully playable. Here is my savegame:

[Image: smnp011.png]

[Image: smnp012.png]

I used a real Wiimote.
Yes it is Smile for my i use a PS2 pad Smile

xmike

I hate to force re-iteration, but has anyone else had key binding difficulty with Build r4633? Even after apply key changes it defaults to same keys.

I also tried to set up NJoy with my PS2 pad, not sure if I need to get a separate plugin.

Any help appreciated, PMs welcomed, thank you.

Edit: Also, is it possible to bind the Shake key or 1+Wiimote up?
Anyone got any freezing problems?
I've tried every setting combo from people that have the game working good. I still get the wiimote sync problem. Mine gives me the error then the sound sticks and It locks up the game. I can clear the wiimote error by hitting ok but the game still is crashed.

You guys that have the game working, what are your wiimote settings?

I am have the real wiimote unchecked and the sideways one checked. Is that what you are using?

when I try to use the gamepad (keyboard pad) instead I cant seem to control anything. I thought by disabling the wiimote it might work

thanks

John