Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Christwood

(01-01-2010, 09:39 AM)scarunkk Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2010, 12:46 AM)nigoki Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2009, 10:00 PM)Christwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2009, 10:45 AM)scarunkk Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem when I play in multiplayer. After one or two minutes, controls won't work anymore (for both players), only in NSMB...
There is no error or anything, if a key was pressed she stays this way and the game continue...
I tried to deconnect/reconnect wiimotes in "tools" but it doesn't change anything.
It happens wether I play with keyboard/keyboard or 360pad/keyboard. (I don't have a real wiimote)
Does anyone has the same problem ? should I create an issue ?

(sorry for my english)
I've got the same problem. Makes it pretty much impossible to play multiplayer. Sad

Wow Yesterday I found out about a workaround for this error! It made me so happy
I played with my friend for the past 6 hours and we reached world 6

Basically what you have to do is just to play with 3 players (I didn't try with 4) and it should work fine, you'll be playing for hours!

you can perfectly play with 3 players with just two persons, just press A at the beginning of each stage for the third player so it will fly in a bubble and won't bother you.

Now we can play NSMB multiplayer!

It works perfectly ! thanks
Awesome! Playing with no problems now Big Grin
(01-02-2010, 06:05 AM)frupy Wrote: [ -> ]can some1 tell me which key or combination of keys on the keyboard is for picking up stuff...like icecubes? i tryed every key but it wont pick up stuff like turtless or icecubes

1 + Shake...
nosound97 thx
why these never versions of dolphin are so much slower than lod r3661,
is there any way i can speedup new version. maybe copy ogl plugin from old?
(01-01-2010, 04:31 PM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2010, 04:26 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2010, 04:20 PM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]anyone else have an invalid pointer address error in world 4? it happens every time i pass the 1st level and either die in or pass either of the subsequent levels (no matter which one i choose, and no matter what order i get to them, ie if i do the toad house first or not, or beat the fish thing in the middle first or not). anyone have any suggestions for this? ive tried it over and over with the same result. i see other people getting past this world and even finishing the game on dolphin, so there must be a solution right?
Have you tried with safe texture cache ?

thanks, no i havent tried that. let me see if it works Big Grin

edit: it seems to have worked. i got past where it usually throws the error, and im still playing. thanks alot! Smile

i have the same problem...but if i enable safe texture catch them half of the background and mario is black and i cannt see anything. any solution to this?
iss there any way i pass the load screen on r3661 or r3972
please anyone
(01-02-2010, 07:57 AM)magnam Wrote: [ -> ]iss there any way i pass the load screen on r3661 or r3972
please anyone

Maybe using the LLE but that's unplayable.

Just use the latest SVN - it's full speed for most people and the game looks flawless now. There's tens of tricks to sqeek out more FPS if you don't have a good computer.
[/quote]
Maybe using the LLE but that's unplayable.

Just use the latest SVN - it's full speed for most people and the game looks flawless now. There's tens of tricks to sqeek out more FPS if you don't have a good computer.
[/quote]

when i use latest r4771 the game is too slow like5 fps in menu, (on r3661 it goes 40-60) thats why i want it on r3661

and when i use LLE it shows me only black screen and shows loading.
(01-02-2010, 06:24 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2010, 06:05 AM)frupy Wrote: [ -> ]can some1 tell me which key or combination of keys on the keyboard is for picking up stuff...like icecubes? i tryed every key but it wont pick up stuff like turtless or icecubes

1 + Shake...

well, it won't work,,i don't know why??

frapesgx

My computer stats:
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00GHz
3072 MBytes DDR2 RAM
GeForce 9600 GT 1024 MBytes (GDDR3)
Windows VIsta 32 Bit Ultimate

My Dolphin version:
Dolphin-4620-32bit

My Dolpnin Settings:
[Image: 16601949.jpg]
[Image: 87840815.jpg]
[Image: 29205311.jpg]
[Image: 10211714.jpg]
[Image: 31765036.jpg]
[Image: 20067160.jpg]

My problem:
I have tried many things but I just don't seem to make it work...The problem is that after some time of playing (in less than 10 minutes) the game will freeze and I will have to open it again...
Has anyone got any idea?