Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
using 4667 with a wireless x360pad ntsc version all is well even with my crapy gfx card im able to play! yay

if for some reason i find any bug ill post back!
Alright now everything is perfect except for one thing lol. How do I rotate the platforms (The ones you control)? It worked before on a previous dolphin version with the shake button. I am currently using WhiteZeros 4666. I've tried every single button and no luck. help.
(12-10-2009, 03:06 PM)bradstyris Wrote: [ -> ]Hi..
I have gone through the post and the information which you share is really good one regarding the super mario bros.
Thanks for sharing the post..
um who are you refering to?

rane

I have a problem with the controls. When for example I'm trying to save the captured Toad, I can't pick him up (I'm guessing he should be picked up). It says I'm supposed to press 1+"symbol for shake?" whenever I get close to him, but it doesn't work. It's not just the Toad, same thing when I moved close to the "POW" on the second level. But that one I solved with jumping up and pressing down to destroy it. I might add that I'm using the keyboard, well... I'm using a gamepad with xpadder. But I've tried using the keyboard only and it still doesn't work. Anyways.. here's my controller setup.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zlf7ev&s=6
^Yeah I had the exact same problem. Update to version 4666. Then just press and hold the 1 button, then the shake button and it should work fine.

What I can't figure out is the controllable platform. Any way to get them to work using keyboard or gamepad?

rane

krayzi3 nice thanks (I have not tried it yet but I will). Just thought I might help you with your problem really fast. Look at my pic in the upper right corner. Choose keyboard and those settings, invert is optional. And the buttons is N and M for me down at the wiimote option, roll left and roll right. Maybe you already have tried this but for me this works fine with 4665. I hope it still works in 4666.
Thanks a lot pal, that did the trick.

I think it is safe to say that this game is now 100% playable for me. *Knocks on wood*
(12-10-2009, 03:27 PM)jackrabbit72380 Wrote: [ -> ]um who are you refering to?

He's a spambot.
Bugs Graphics!!!

[attachment=1801] [attachment=1802] [attachment=1806]

I'm having these bugs graphics, more that are fixed in perfectly HACK SUPER MARIO GALAXY as shown below:

[attachment=1803] [attachment=1807]
The question is:

You can return the HACK SUPER MARIO GALAXY for the new revisions??
I would help more people.

PS: 2 reviews comparing the 3972 was faster in the run game.

Sorry my english!!!
@rodrigoinfo
lulz, i can see your illegitimate isos.

ps: use dolphin JIT or disable "optimize Quantizers" to get rid of that simple bug.....