Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:mrt33 over at emuforums posted these AR codes:

041D5B10 60000000
041D5B14 60000000

just add those and the flying blocks work again! hooray!

Thanks for posting these codes Big Grin They should be helpful for many people and should be added to the main post.

I only wonder why these solutions are coming up at the emuforums first and not here Sleepy
(12-06-2009, 11:56 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:mrt33 over at emuforums posted these AR codes:

041D5B10 60000000
041D5B14 60000000

Thanks for posting these codes Big Grin They should be helpful for many people and should be added to the main post.

I only wonder why these solutions are coming up at the emuforums first and not here Sleepy

To me, flying blocks worked fine without any codes (I'm at world 8 atm).

I'd still like to ask, how do you add those codes?
Sometimes when die then the game just crashes. Its kinda of unplayable.
(12-06-2009, 11:50 PM)Kupfel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2009, 11:21 PM)kofkin00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2009, 08:41 PM)SkullKid Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem with the flying blocks Sad
I hold the wii button, i shake while holding and Mario grabs the block but when i shake again (always holding 1) Mario does a little spin high and then he throws the block °.°

I'm in the world 4-ship so i can't go further Sad any suggestions?

Big Grin yes, i also had the same problem in the world 4-ship .. <4641 build>
it's a strange thing "Mario fly and auto throws the block " only happen in the the world 4-ship , else stage i tried is OK ? why ??? ... Huh
finally , i run and jump the wall to topBig Grin not too hard skill ... try it !!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1717]

4643 by ayuanx said :
Revert "shake" to the previous fierce one. Yes, some games require you to shake
as hard as you possibly can. So better keep shake always hard.

Tongue maybe this revert will help the problem solved .... <Undecided i just tested 4643 , and problem still here>
if ayuanx can , maybe make a "checkbox" for player to choose enabled / diabled by themselves will be better !!

mrt33 over at emuforums posted these AR codes:

041D5B10 60000000
041D5B14 60000000

Where do I enter these codes into?
(12-07-2009, 03:01 AM)topslop1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2009, 11:50 PM)Kupfel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2009, 11:21 PM)kofkin00 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2009, 08:41 PM)SkullKid Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem with the flying blocks Sad
I hold the wii button, i shake while holding and Mario grabs the block but when i shake again (always holding 1) Mario does a little spin high and then he throws the block °.°

I'm in the world 4-ship so i can't go further Sad any suggestions?

Big Grin yes, i also had the same problem in the world 4-ship .. <4641 build>
it's a strange thing "Mario fly and auto throws the block " only happen in the the world 4-ship , else stage i tried is OK ? why ??? ... Huh
finally , i run and jump the wall to topBig Grin not too hard skill ... try it !!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1717]

4643 by ayuanx said :
Revert "shake" to the previous fierce one. Yes, some games require you to shake
as hard as you possibly can. So better keep shake always hard.

Tongue maybe this revert will help the problem solved .... <Undecided i just tested 4643 , and problem still here>
if ayuanx can , maybe make a "checkbox" for player to choose enabled / diabled by themselves will be better !!

mrt33 over at emuforums posted these AR codes:

041D5B10 60000000
041D5B14 60000000

Where do I enter these codes into?

right click on the game and properties, under the tab AR codes button add. There you go
Hi guys,

I am on Rev 4651
Mario pal

If have activated d3d plugin (not touch any option)
In dsp-hle plugin , only hle audio is check
Dual core is activate

On game, when marion is on the map , 70-120 FPS
But in level my fps downgrade to 38 FPS
I am only in windowed and 640&480....

My config:
Gigabyte P35-DS4
intel dual core E8500
4go ram
Nvidia 9800GtX
Win 7 X86

What can i do to have a better fps?

thx you for your help
(12-06-2009, 11:50 PM)Kupfel Wrote: [ -> ]mrt33 over at emuforums posted these AR codes:

041D5B10 60000000
041D5B14 60000000

These are the same codes someone posted in the other NSMB thread that this thread replaced a couple of weeks ago to speed up the game
Ive had these codes ever since the original poster posted them. Flying blocks work fine for me except on this level...even with the codes

EDIT
Figured it out
TaKE jump for example jump...if you hold jump, you jump higher.

The trick is to get the block...hold onto it of course.
Position yourself rite under the opening and Jump straight up as high as you can and continue to hold the jump button then you shake the wii mote or how ever you do it to fly up...Remember do not to let go of the jump button even when flying
Ive tested it 4 time and worked every time Smile
Don't need the codes

Also the run jump method posted above works .
Anyone experiencing missing textures on the koopa kids and Bowser Jr? also yoshi and marios gloves are seemingly missing textures, this is in no way a big deal though as all the models have the right colors and look great but its the difference of skin having 'shaders and light areas' as opposed to just being a flat color.

just wondering if anyone else has this problem, I think it is related to why I have one small set of white textures in mario galaxy as well on stuff like the egg in the very first world or on top of the orange circle thingy in the lobby.

It might just be a ati thing, I updated my drivers and all.
(12-07-2009, 05:14 AM)jinnai3k Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone experiencing missing textures on the koopa kids and Bowser Jr? also yoshi and marios gloves are seemingly missing textures, this is in no way a big deal though as all the models have the right colors and look great but its the difference of skin having 'shaders and light areas' as opposed to just being a flat color.

just wondering if anyone else has this problem, I think it is related to why I have one small set of white textures in mario galaxy as well on stuff like the egg in the very first world or on top of the orange circle thingy in the lobby.

Your probably using the DX3D plugin i had the same problem when i tested the DX.
OpenGL and all the textured are fine
(12-07-2009, 05:18 AM)demo23019 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2009, 05:14 AM)jinnai3k Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone experiencing missing textures on the koopa kids and Bowser Jr? also yoshi and marios gloves are seemingly missing textures, this is in no way a big deal though as all the models have the right colors and look great but its the difference of skin having 'shaders and light areas' as opposed to just being a flat color.

Your probably using the DX3D plugin i had the same problem when i tested the DX.
OpenGL and all the textured are fine

Its too bad opengl is kinda crappy on ati 4800 cards.. Not dismal by any stretch but I sure ain't getting the fps that I can with dx. I wonder if the newer 5800+ cards handle gl any better.