Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Capati

Hey people,

I'm using the SVN R 6257, how to activate the second player? I'm tried everything I know, but don't work.

Thanks.
Use 6261. it did not work since 6176 or something like that. it's just been fixed.

Capati

(10-07-2010, 04:21 AM)DrAlexander Wrote: [ -> ]Use 6261. it did not work since 6176 or something like that. it's just been fixed.

Thanks for the answer, is working now. But, how to configure the second player (with gamepad) to run? I assign the A and B button but in game don't work. With the first player (keyboard) work's normal (jump and run).

It is there a map configuration for my gamepad?

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/con...evices/288

HEy Smile! Can anyonw please post a good config for a gamepad. I am able to play and everything works but i am not happy with the tilt and swing (i dont have enough buttons on the pad)
(10-16-2010, 08:18 PM)Sugarfloodwave Wrote: [ -> ]HEy Smile! Can anyonw please post a good config for a gamepad. I am able to play and everything works but i am not happy with the tilt and swing (i dont have enough buttons on the pad)

How can someone's controller config help you if you don't have enough buttons ? I mean, I could post mine, but I'm using a PS3 controller, so I have a lot of buttons / axis..
(10-17-2010, 02:04 AM)MFZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2010, 08:18 PM)Sugarfloodwave Wrote: [ -> ]HEy Smile! Can anyonw please post a good config for a gamepad. I am able to play and everything works but i am not happy with the tilt and swing (i dont have enough buttons on the pad)

How can someone's controller config help you if you don't have enough buttons ? I mean, I could post mine, but I'm using a PS3 controller, so I have a lot of buttons / axis..

I have a Logitech Rumble Pad so standard button amount. I put the tilt and swing to the triggers but mario keeps jumping and rotating when for eg sliding a platform to the left. ANd i dont know exactly why .

maxster1

Hi guys, I'm having a rpobelm with the gamepad. I'm using an xbox 360 controller in this game and every 5 minutes or so I get a 'wiimote disconnected by system error.' and it prompts me if I wantt o reconnect the controller in immediately, whether I click yes or no nothing happens, the game just crashes.

I have the PAL version, it's my understanding that the NTSC version needs patching to run correctly but not the PAL version?
are you using the latest build?
Can some one please post a working cheat code for the PAL version of the game (SMNP01) to unlock all stars?

I've tried various other codes and they work but i can't find a working one to unlock all stars so i can play all the stages from world 9.

Mie

I have a very weird slow down problem, I've tried OpenGL and 3D9 plugins, use the recommended settings, but still this keeps happening. 3D11 has the same problem + map screen is almost pure black.

The game runs really smooth otherwise, but every time you go down a pipe or I reach that second level in world 1 (meaning you're underground), the game starts crawling. Speed drops to 50% or so and the FPS which is usually a steady 60 goes down to 10 or even less.

I'm using R6298. I also tried an ealier revision (it just says Dolphin 2.0?), which doesn't have this problem, but with this version I get the same wiimote error as maxster1.

Specs are E8500, 4GB, Ati 4870, Win 7 64-bit.

Edit: R6225 works fine.