Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ive found that the first time you update and run it, the controls very often do not work at all. but simply closing dolphin and restarting it fixes it.

if that doesnt work, try re-setting one of the keys and hitting apply.. closing and restarting dolphin.
it still doesnt work...none oif the keys on the keyboard seem to work. Can somebody paste the config picture of pad and wiimote settings if you only want to play with the keyboard and the actual wii remote is not connected?
Hey nosound97, I am stuck on Step 3: Run WiiScrubber and extract main.dol of your NSMB Wii iso

How do I extract the main.dol? When I load my ISO using WiiScrubber, I see Partition:0 and Partition:1 (both are BAD). Whenever I right click on them and click extract, the program crashes. Please help!
is the second partition ( partition 0 = actualization , partition 1 = game , more partitions vc games and stuff ? )

expand the partition 0 and find the main.dol , then right click and extract

NOTE: be sure to be using the lastest version of wii scrubber ( 1.4 ?) to avoid problems
Never mind. I figured out the problem. It was because I did not enter 42 into the MakeKey thing to generate the correct two files.

Also, why isn't windows 7 detecting my madcatz gamepad??
K I figured it out. How do I pick up things in this game? or spin rapidly?
(12-10-2009, 01:06 PM)krayzi3 Wrote: [ -> ]K I figured it out. How do I pick up things in this game? or spin rapidly?

lol the game tells you as you play. Hold 1 and spin
sTILL get occasional Sync issues in 4665, not nearly as often though. getting smoother
i am using svn 4666 and the PAL version of the game

been playing for an hour tonight ---= > no more sync problem
(12-10-2009, 01:07 PM)WhiteZero Wrote: [ -> ]lol the game tells you as you play. Hold 1 and spin
yeah, it works after mashing my shake button and 1 button like crazy. They are not as responsive as I'd like them to be, especially my shake button which is /