Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
Im new here and I have a problem with NSMBW.
Whenever Princess Peach tells Mario about the secret world it crashes when the screen goes black.
Can anyone help me with this? Huh (PS: If this has already been anwsered then im sorry I didnt read the WHOLE thing)
This is the error I get: ERROR: Trying to compile at 0. LR=80249c64
(05-08-2011, 09:13 PM)Waffles The Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
Whenever Princess Peach tells Mario about the secret world it crashes when the screen goes black.
Can anyone help me with this? Huh (PS: If this has already been anwsered then im sorry I didnt read the WHOLE thing)

Did try enable accurate texture cache on the middle left setting?
(05-08-2011, 09:51 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]

I tryed that on fast and it still froze up does it matter if its on fast medium or slow?

(05-09-2011, 04:30 PM)Waffles The Fox Wrote: [ -> ]

I tryed that on fast and it still froze up does it matter if its on fast medium or slow?

Try medium low.
(05-09-2011, 10:15 PM)ryancollins Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2011, 04:30 PM)Waffles The Fox Wrote: [ -> ]

Try medium low.

I just tryed both but Slow makes SAD gameplay (AKA lag) and Medium actully sped up my game speed but none got past that error Sad I sure hope I get this fixed soon Ive been DIEING to complete it.
*BUMP* Big Grin

lanzemurdok

I apologize for bumping an old thread..

It's so massive i can't find my particular issue.

Has anyone had any weird glitch with not being able to select "exit course" when you pause the game? In other words, i'm playing.. i press pause, and i get the option to continue and then an option to leave that course. So i select down on my dpad and it will not select it. I've tried both keyboard and dpad and it just doesn't seem to do it. Anywhere else in the game i can move around the menus but this particular function doesn't work. It's not that bad of a problem, not like i really use that feature.. but it's been driving me nuts that it just will not work! i've even tried different revisions from 2 years ago and nothing. lol.
(05-24-2011, 05:15 PM)lanzemurdok Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize for bumping an old thread..

It is not really old.

(05-24-2011, 05:15 PM)lanzemurdok Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone had any weird glitch with not being able to select "exit course" when you pause the game? In other words, i'm playing.. i press pause, and i get the option to continue and then an option to leave that course. So i select down on my dpad and it will not select it. I've tried both keyboard and dpad and it just doesn't seem to do it. Anywhere else in the game i can move around the menus but this particular function doesn't work. It's not that bad of a problem, not like i really use that feature.. but it's been driving me nuts that it just will not work! i've even tried different revisions from 2 years ago and nothing. lol.

I got the same problem, but it might work with the nunchuck not sureUndecided.

Fab88

Hello Folks,

I don't understand what happen exactly but when i play i have little lag really often despite that my FPS stay between 58-60, VPS 60 SPEED 98-100.

Maye i miss one option?
I tried different option but i keep the same issue.

Ps: i don't find these options on new version.
Unlimited JIT Cache: Disabled
LLE DSP on thread: Enabled
Optimize Quantiziers: Enabled
Use the JIT Dynarec: Enabled
Watchdog: 60

I must set something else for replace this?

Thanks for your help.
rig speccs?