Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-24-2011, 10:50 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Can you start the game with other revision(s)?

Yeah, I tried with an old revision that I had, the r6588, and it worked fine. I just don't understand why it's not starting on 3.0.
(08-24-2011, 10:54 PM)plmokn Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2011, 10:50 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Can you start the game with other revision(s)?

Yeah, I tried with an old revision that I had, the r6588, and it worked fine. I just don't understand why it's not starting on 3.0.

Have you got probs to start other games too?
(08-24-2011, 10:58 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got probs to start other games too?

No, everything works properly except for this game.

Edit: Well, I think I'll use the NTSC version, I just found a save converter.

2nd edit: I found out something interesting. After patching the NTSC version following the passages in the first post the game doesn't start anymore.
this game just works PERFECT with me..no slow,freez,shitty stuff with my Dolphin 3.0
its just great..

thanx guyz

Brtwrst

Graphics and stuff work great for me too.

I have 1 small problem:
When i am in a Level and want to quit to the Map i can't click the exit Button.

I Press + so the Menu with "Continue" and "Exit" appears. But i cannot get the cursor to jump to Exit.

Any thoughts?

Dolphin 3 Release
(09-08-2011, 10:42 PM)Brtwrst Wrote: [ -> ]Graphics and stuff work great for me too.

I have 1 small problem:
When i am in a Level and want to quit to the Map i can't click the exit Button.

I Press + so the Menu with "Continue" and "Exit" appears. But i cannot get the cursor to jump to Exit.

Any thoughts?

Dolphin 3 Release
You need to beat that level.

In super mario you can exit only the level that you completed.

Try going back to a previous level, you will see that now the exit thing will work
hi, what is the best revision for new super mario brothers wii and thanks.
With the right settings and the right PC specs, 3.0 is best for everything. First thing you should do is this. ---> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=18391
(09-12-2011, 03:28 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]With the right settings and the right PC specs, 3.0 is best for everything.

...If it weren't for (and for me, that's a mighty big IF-IT-WEREN'T-FOR) the random crashes which started with Marcos' second big FIFO commit which nobody wants to (or be able to) touch :|
(09-12-2011, 03:28 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]With the right settings and the right PC specs, 3.0 is best for everything. First thing you should do is this. ---> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=18391
SS Starscream my specs is
Intel Core I3 2.4GHz 4CPUs
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 512MB
Directx11
RAM : 4 Go
Windows 7 x64