Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I play in Direct3d, all characters are missing outlines.. I guess OpenGL still works better then. Maybe the first post should be updated to include issues in OpenGL / Direct3d? They both have some, but in my opinion OpenGL is closer to perfect at the moment.

Also, the first post is missing some settings that people need to enable in order to play this correctly (EFB to texture for example).. If they are not there, first time users will surely ask about them again and again..
(12-05-2009, 02:48 AM)lemonade Wrote: [ -> ]If I play in Direct3d, all characters are missing outlines.. I guess OpenGL still works better then. Maybe the first post should be updated to include issues in OpenGL / Direct3d? They both have some, but in my opinion OpenGL is closer to perfect at the moment.

Same here. But D3D runs so much better for me, I'll make the sacrifice.
(12-04-2009, 10:30 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]It is easier just to use Direct3D :p

D3D has the same problem now with this. Sad Maybe all the work on the EFB?
Any way to bind this with 360 controller?
[Image: 2eq5q3d.jpg]

I tried the new 4641 free swing thing but didn't work.
(12-04-2009, 08:57 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2009, 03:09 PM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to finally purchase this game, it seems nice except for some problems. Is anyone else getting random lockups where the game will freeze at random in different places each time? I'm having fun but these lockups are making it difficult to play, I'll probably just throw the disc into my Wii if there is no way to solve this problem as of yet.

I don't want to use the LLE plugin since the sound is messed up, it seems fog also needs to be disabled in the graphics options else the graphics don't show properly.

Read first post, I explained how to bypass it

I did read the first post, just missed that part somehow..

I hope I did it right and didn't mess up my image, my Wii doesn't dump games as fast as I would like and can take upwards of 2 - 3 hours or longer to dump my games.
How do you emulate the shake motion if you have only an xbox 360 controller? Is there a setting to set the shake anywhere?

MarioMadness

Hmm Why Does it say i have to patch the NTSC Version, My NTSC Copy isn't patched and it still works amazing!! im at the 8th world castle.

And I Found that my PAL Copy freezes in the same spots lol( Like at some toadhouses,etc ),but There Really isn't to much of a differnce,but the NTSC version runs a little faster. ( Yes i Own Both Copy's, Thats the beauty of having a friend live over sea's and have him send you a copy lol.)
(12-05-2009, 05:39 AM)MarioMadness Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm Why Does it say i have to patch the NTSC Version, My NTSC Copy isn't patched and it still works amazing!! im at the 8th world castle.

And I Found that my PAL Copy freezes in the same spots lol( Like at some toadhouses,etc ),but There Really isn't to much of a differnce,but the NTSC version runs a little faster. ( Yes i Own Both Copy's, Thats the beauty of having a friend live over sea's and have him send you a copy lol.)

>_>
Yeah, he send you NTSC copy to play it on PAL console...lol

MarioMadness

(12-05-2009, 05:51 AM)Demimorg Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, he send you NTSC copy to play it on PAL console...lol

What you talking about lol, I Live In Canada lol, I Got him to send a PAL version of Mario lol. I Can Easily get NTSC games where i live lol.

I got him to send the copy, Well because the game was out a few days before lol. So I was the first person around here with the game lol