Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-20-2010, 10:37 PM)karatz Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2010, 12:06 PM)kilirm Wrote: [ -> ]How do I get rid of the 50% slowdown on world 2 in-game? World 1 runs flawlessly. The game at world 2 leaves me with fixed 30FPS (no more no less) which completely destroys the gameplay.

Tried a lot of settings and no go.

uncheck EurGB60 Mode (PAL 60) and set frame limiter to auto or 60

I'm sorry but I dont know how to uncheck eurgb60 mode, im new to this emu. The FPS limiter was always AUTO. never messed with it.
Nope, Framelimit off,EFB copy to texture-> fullspeed
nothing seems to help that slowdown. Only if I completely remove anti aliasing. Even that way, some real slowdowns occur in some areas.

Which is very strange because world 1 runs flawlessly with everything maxed.

I'm using vista32 , could it be the problem?

Timesinkz

Use the direct3d9 plugin thats what I used and it fixed the world 2 slowdown.

karatz

(05-18-2010, 12:06 PM)kilirm Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry but I dont know how to uncheck eurgb60 mode, im new to this emu. The FPS limiter was always AUTO. never messed with it.

Its under Config->Wii

set EFB copy to texture

if i set the framelimiter off, my fps can go way up too fast as around 80fps+ or so..
(05-21-2010, 05:01 PM)karatz Wrote: [ -> ]if i set the framelimiter off, my fps can go way up too fast as around 80fps+ or so..

That's why you enable audio throttle in dsp settings after putting framelimit off
Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched but couldn't find a definitive answer.

Is it possible to play this game with multiple players on Dolphin?
yes it is possible. you need multiple wiimotes and connect them to dolphin.
(05-22-2010, 02:19 AM)AmienZero Wrote: [ -> ]yes it is possible. you need multiple wiimotes and connect them to dolphin.

So it only works with Wiimotes? Can't have like 1 Wiimote + keyboard + 2 usb gamepads?
yes, of course.