Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using Build 4769 and I can't get past the World 5 piranha plants. You know the plants that walk around on the main map, and if you walk into them, you have to complete a small challenge?

Once I finish the challenge and get the treasure chest, the screen goes blank and I have to terminate Dolphin and reload it.

The problem is, the plant is right next to the last castle, so I have to beat it to complete that World.

Any suggestions?
(01-02-2010, 02:29 PM)Prizm Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using Build 4769 and I can't get past the World 5 piranha plants. You know the plants that walk around on the main map, and if you walk into them, you have to complete a small challenge?

Once I finish the challenge and get the treasure chest, the screen goes blank and I have to terminate Dolphin and reload it.

The problem is, the plant is right next to the last castle, so I have to beat it to complete that World.

Any suggestions?

safe texture cache
(01-02-2010, 03:29 PM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]safe texture cache

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I just managed to overcome it by playing in a window instead of full screen. It gave me a heap of polygons after I completed the challenge, but once I moved around map a little, everything went back to normal.
guys if i use use safe textuire catch the screen is half black...and if i dont i can get passed world 4 because if i loose a life the game freezes. Help please
(01-02-2010, 08:18 PM)frupy Wrote: [ -> ]guys if i use use safe textuire catch the screen is half black...and if i dont i can get passed world 4 because if i loose a life the game freezes. Help please

The new buids decrease the fps on New Super Mario , the world 2 is the worst in that case. I keep the settings from the Previous builds . . . so it can only be from some of the changes made in the new builds. It´s only on my case ? i´m using opengl plugin. In the general the emulator is the best, ´´house of the dead overkill`` it´s slow in videos but GOOD in game. Mario galaxy it´s worst Confused
Hi!
I play this game with real wiimote and PAL. In very early Revisions I wasnt able to play this game, because sometimes I pressed 1 and 2 at the same time, so the wiimote tried to reconnect. In Revision 4727 I was really suprised, when I was able to play without reconnection all the time. Perhaps the sensivity of the 1 and 2 reconnection was new arranged or whatever. It was cool to play it with this rev. I was able to reach the third level. I tried now the multiple wiimote support but the reconnection problem appears again.
The bad thing is that now even Revision 4727 isnt working..I have the same reconnection problem. Is that something I can change in wiimote settings?

Many Thanks, and sry for my very bad English!

icein88

Is this game posible to play with regural usb gamepad (logitech)? Is any wii game posible to play with regural gamepad.

alvarojoel

video of new super mario bros wii 3 player done by me (i dont speak english sorry)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P64Civg_QdY

icein88

(01-03-2010, 06:57 AM)alvarojoel Wrote: [ -> ]video of new super mario bros wii 3 player done by me (i dont speak english sorry)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P64Civg_QdY

i keep receiving this message:

"Wiimote (2) has been disconnected by system due to idle time out."

And must reconnect every time again. Is there some option ti turn this off?

frapesgx

(01-02-2010, 09:43 AM)frapesgx Wrote: [ -> ]My computer stats:
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.00GHz
3072 MBytes DDR2 RAM
GeForce 9600 GT 1024 MBytes (GDDR3)
Windows VIsta 32 Bit Ultimate

My Dolphin version:
Dolphin-4620-32bit

My Dolpnin Settings:
[Image: 16601949.jpg]
[Image: 87840815.jpg]
[Image: 29205311.jpg]
[Image: 10211714.jpg]
[Image: 31765036.jpg]
[Image: 20067160.jpg]

My problem:
I have tried many things but I just don't seem to make it work...The problem is that after some time of playing (in less than 10 minutes) the game will freeze and I will have to open it again...
Has anyone got any idea?

Anyone to help please??