Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mega Mario, Mega Luigi and Super Toad!!!

Here we go!!! Smile Smile Smile

[attachment=1872] [attachment=1873] [attachment=1874]

AR Code: 0554CD48 40800000

Tks Leonardo.

HeroRyo

thank you so much

Kyo13

(12-17-2009, 01:14 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Update to latest revision (look it up in General Discussion forum)

Sorry founds !!! Thanks a lot !

MarioMadness

(12-17-2009, 01:15 AM)rodrigoinfo Wrote: [ -> ]Mega Mario, Mega Luigi and Super Toad!!!

Here we go!!! Smile Smile Smile

AR Code: 0554CD48 40800000

Tks Leonardo.

Awesome theses codes work on NTSC!!!

[Image: 3143rew.jpg]
I'm having some speed problems... can't get more than 25 fps on this game on recent builds... on the older builds it goes 60 fps but wont pass the menus like it was said in the first post of this thread, I am using rev 4696, from WhiteZero, anyone knows how to speed up this thing? I have all the settings set as recommended, tried both plugins, DX9 is 3 fps faster...
Thanks in advance!

Maybe this is because Im using a 32bit OS? If so Im gonna upgrade to 7 64bit next month...

(Sorry for creating another thread about this Nosound97, didn't see this thread here XD)
I was going to create a thread elsewhere about this but since it's relevant to this game I'll ask here.

My problem lies with the controller. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller, and all of the buttons work fine, but I can't seem to map the L/R triggers to Roll Left/Roll Right. I have the triggers set to "Xinput," and in the config screen, it registers the controller mappings. But whenver I try to launch the game with the triggers mapped to that, it crashes due to losing wii remote emulation connection. If I unmap the triggers, it works fine again. But then of course I can't do the things like altering the platforms, etc.

Everything else works totally fine so it would be great if there was a solution to this.
As someone else asked: "I am currently using dirextx11... i don't have a direct3d9 option in the drop down menu."
I have the same problem too. (win7). But the link that was provided to this question does not longer work...

Does anyone know what to do, to get the direct3d option in the dropdown?

And a second question. When I run fast, the picture doesn't seem to run as smooth as when i just walk. will
direct3d fix this issue?

I use build 4698. specs c2d 3.15ghz, ati radeon 4850, win7 64bit.
======= Runtime Library Requirements =======
Dolphin needs you have to have the libraries listed below installed.

[Windows]
-MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1: This fixes the "side by side" / "application config" & model errors
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x86 - For 32bit Windows
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x64 - For 64bit Windows

-The DirectX March 2009 Runtime: This fixes the plugin loading errors
Note: THIS MEANS UPDATE YOUR DIRECTX EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE VERSION 9.0c or 10 or 10.1!!!!!!
Microsoft DirectX Updater
(12-17-2009, 12:13 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2009, 09:01 PM)Kvasir Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, NSMB works well on my notebook at 50-60FPS on Windows 7 with Dolphin rev. 4694M x64bit

You are using PAL or NTSC?

PAL version... i'll post my settings soon... if u have any problem try upgrading direct X... after upgrade with dx9 of august 2009 i've a game that goes very very fastly... i've put on framerate limit to avoid speed problems.
Hi. I have a question. Can I play flawless and with a perferc speed with this PC?
-Pentium Dual Core D 920, 2.8GHz
-2GB de RAM
-Windows Vista Home Basic

I need a new Graphic Card because what I have is too old (intel 945g).
Which one, with a low price and compatible with dolphin, do you recommend me?

Thanks a lot.