Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-19-2010, 04:22 AM)achaw Wrote: [ -> ]In NSMBW..Disabling Framelimit, and setting vsync on get 60 FPS constant...but rest of games Sad

Greetings

Vsync off too
yeah, sometimes Vsync cause slowdowns.........
(06-19-2010, 08:37 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2010, 04:22 AM)achaw Wrote: [ -> ]In NSMBW..Disabling Framelimit, and setting vsync on get 60 FPS constant...but rest of games Sad

Greetings

Vsync off too

(06-19-2010, 08:42 AM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, sometimes Vsync cause slowdowns.........

In this game in particular, the combination off FPS limit=off + Vsync=on gave me solid and constants 60 fps...read some posts back, an user gave this solution
Yeah,but somehow i like to play with 80-100 FPS so let both off
okay, now I'm really confused. Originally I had a core2duo and I got almost perfect speed playing at a lower res. I just bought a new PC with an i7, 4gig ddr3, nvid 260 and it doesn't even get past 40% in speed. I've tried several builds, made sure directx was updated, and now I'm lost. What am I doing wrong?
Lol, same as me, somehow it fixed itself :/, try running windows updates? Lock threads to cores?
heh, had fun installing all of the updates last night. As for locked threads, just tried it and really didn't improve upon anything. Is there a specific build I should be using just for this game?
(06-20-2010, 07:28 AM)SirListerOfSmeg Wrote: [ -> ]heh, had fun installing all of the updates last night. As for locked threads, just tried it and really didn't improve upon anything. Is there a specific build I should be using just for this game?

You don't read all post...vsync=on and Framelimit=Off, you will get 6o fps solid...just for this game
(06-20-2010, 08:42 AM)achaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2010, 07:28 AM)SirListerOfSmeg Wrote: [ -> ]heh, had fun installing all of the updates last night. As for locked threads, just tried it and really didn't improve upon anything. Is there a specific build I should be using just for this game?

You don't read all post...vsync=on and Framelimit=Off, you will get 6o fps solid...just for this game

Tried that, and I can only get it running 60fps at 720x480, which is the same when I had the core2duo. I would think having an i7, 4gig ddr3 and nvid 260 would let me play at a higher res. Almost makes me think I wasted my money.

LuisR14

what's speed of both cpus? :o