Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jj123

im still having issues with world 2 on direct3d (background) with the latest build? Was this suppose to have been fixed with the last build?
(12-22-2009, 03:25 PM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2009, 01:47 PM)Vedolino Wrote: [ -> ]This game runs perfectly on my PC. But I have 2 problems:
1) SOMETIMES in the level selection area, everything is white/gray
2) Mario and other characters are not shaded
I disabled Fog in the options, but still those problems persists

Only opengl works perfectly, d3d has some shade issues. and the gray after a level was fixed long ago, use the newest build r4714. Disabling fog is no longer needed in this rev.

THANKS man Wink

jocast

(12-14-2009, 10:25 AM)knoc268 Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I download a new build, so I can play this game, some dll's don't work. For something like 4712 it was the Directx dll. But for the newest one I found, 4689, when I open mario, it tells me the following...

First Warning is "Error loading Plugins/Plugin_PadSimple.dll"

Second Warning is "Can't init any PAD Plugins"

and the last warning is "Counldn't init the core. Check your configuration."

I have checked my config and I don't know what to look for, also, I took some pretty screen shots for you to look at of these warnings but I couldn't figure out how to post them.

PLEASE HELP I NEED MARIO!!!

I have the exact same set of errors. Does any one knows something about it??

Thank you
thanks very much nosound...I'm slowly getting there, thanks 2 u.

The keyboard now does work, but i've got another problem mate. The key "=" does not work for the wii's "+" function. Tried changing it, but something ain't right.

Also does the dolphin emulator have to be customised for each game or is there a generic setting for most of them?

Lastly have they managed to sort the multiple wiimote issue out yet as I've heard dolphin only works on one wiimote...its just that it might be better for me to go and buy a few wiimotes if that is possible.

look forward to your replies

jocast

(12-23-2009, 03:24 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Look at links in here...
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-4.html

Thank you, i eliminate the errors installing the DirectX following the link on your post. Now i hear the sound but I can see only a yellowscreen. I set the configuration as the first post of the link you provide. Is there anythig else I can do to be able to see the image?

martinyyyy

Is there any chance to play this game with 2 ppl? (Xbox 360 controllers)
(12-23-2009, 05:25 AM)martinyyyy Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any chance to play this game with 2 ppl? (Xbox 360 controllers)

theres no 2 player support for any game that uses wiimotes, real or emulated.

pad games possibly, but unfortunately theres no pad support for nsmbw
Hey Guys, why do i get an error when i die or finish world 4-3?

brinelara

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is one of those games that will leave you disappointed after the first level, slightly happy after the first world, and then you'll be stuck with a huge grin on your face after blasting through the game with three friends. This is a magical game, made even more impressive by how rote it may seem at first. Keep playing, however, and you'll see just how much this title offers.