Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-19-2010, 02:26 AM)Emeraldu Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2010, 11:15 PM)Chex Mix Wrote: [ -> ]About wiimote disconnects - I patched the game and they stopped happening completely. However I do get disconnects in SSBB, but I have yet to patch that game.

Hope this helps. Smile

How do i patch the game ? Huh

GOOGLE is your friend Smile
googled it... i have the PAL version. can u just PM me ? that would rly help..
ty
Joooooooooojooooooooooojooooooooooooooo, i lovvvvvveeeeeee you glon!!

Quote:Did you connect the second emulated wiimote? You can do this in-game by pressing Alt+F6.

It was so simple and i forgot about this option.. i nearly got fucked up, excuse my language^^ but thats excellent.. so much effort for you but the result is enormous for me! Thx man! ;-)

I'll keep on playing New Super Mario Bros. for the next time! Single Player until now is really extraordinary!

Good Evening

KoC
(02-19-2010, 03:35 AM)Emeraldu Wrote: [ -> ]googled it... i have the PAL version. can u just PM me ? that would rly help..
ty
If you have the PAL version you don't need to patch the game Tongue
Hey..

another question!^^ Sry, but i'm trying to become familiar wit' this emu^^

Okay.. I've problems with saving, Save in cache is no problem. But it already appeared that the emulator easily freezed ingame.
Same when i tried to save state. I saved on the map and every time appeared an error like "Microsoft Visual c++ runtime library error: please contact support and so on.." Consequently i updated and repaired my visual c++ 2008 SP1. But after this update the error still existed.

Now my question is.. Is it besser to save states in the place of levels instead of the map. I always saved on map and read, that this could cause the error, too. I could use the cache save, but always with the risk the emulator freezes ingame!^^

Actually i wanted to use save states because it's comfortable and handy to handle. I know this already from several other emu's and it was a very good method. But in New Super Mario Bros. this doesnt perform as i believed.

I'd like to compare your assessments and your experiences, advices you can give me on my way!^^

KoC

LuisR14

savestating seems to be broken on latest revs Undecided (well it is for me Undecided)
Okaaaaaaaaaay,

and which revision do you recommend best for statesaving?

I want to use that feature, because it's really great i guess and comfortable!
Yeah, i already explained before. ;-)

KoC
Savestating works almost perfect for me with these revisions: www.dolphin-emu.org

Though occasionally a save state will have looping music or unresponsive controls, this happens very rarely to me.

Also, I only save with Ctrl+F1 and load with F1, meaning I do not go to the menus to do this, so that may be a part of the deal.
Okay.. I use them too and i even do NOT got to menu while saving, but nevertheless the errors appear!
I use the quick buttons and still i don't know that to do that it works! ;-)
I will try the new revision from today and state here!

KoC
Do not go to the menu. Only use the keyboard shortcuts.