Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-10-2009, 01:45 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]here it is Smile
Updated Dx plugin

Link is dead, can someone repost?
try here.

mk2cav

Hi, Have read the thread and cannot see anuone else having the same issues I am, I am running a quad core Athlon 2 with on board 4200 ATI graphics card. I have tried the opengl and direct x plugins and get exactly the same issue. (The quad core athlon 2 rocks for Dolphin)

When I start the game and select 1 player then map never shows on the screen, the background carries on scrolling but I never get any further. I have tried most of the combinations of settings as per this thread.

Any help would be appreciated.
(12-13-2009, 08:48 AM)mk2cav Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Have read the thread and cannot see anuone else having the same issues I am, I am running a quad core Athlon 2 with on board 4200 ATI graphics card. I have tried the opengl and direct x plugins and get exactly the same issue. (The quad core athlon 2 rocks for Dolphin)

When I start the game and select 1 player then map never shows on the screen, the background carries on scrolling but I never get any further. I have tried most of the combinations of settings as per this thread.

You sir HAVE NOT read the thread...

To get past that looping use any of the latest revs.. http://www.mediafire.com/orleans

mk2cav

(12-13-2009, 08:55 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2009, 08:48 AM)mk2cav Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Have read the thread and cannot see anuone else having the same issues I am, I am running a quad core Athlon 2 with on board 4200 ATI graphics card. I have tried the opengl and direct x plugins and get exactly the same issue. (The quad core athlon 2 rocks for Dolphin)

To get past that looping use any of the latest revs.. http://www.mediafire.com/orleans

I did ;-) must have missed it, will now go back through all 41 pages again.

Thanks
(12-13-2009, 08:55 AM)Apostacious Wrote: [ -> ]

Downloaded 4684 as you suggested, still hasnt resolved the issue. I then tried adding the ATI pluggins wouldnt even start with them installed. Will keep trying, weird thing is it works on my dual core athlon with x800gt graphics card.
Try 4677 in orleans builds or my builds

Shin

Updated thread with my newest HD video of this game Wink
How can i Play with moreplayer???
I would like play with 2 Frinds from me !
I can play with full speed ! 200%/100% ^.^
you can't, no support for extra emulated wiimotes or real wiimotes at the moment.