Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] New Super Mario Bros. Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-13-2010, 06:39 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't work a lot of the time on emulated wiimote, even on new revisions. It's just easier to use real wiimote to pick up throwable items.

It does work Very well for me, i use to play 2 real wiimotes and 2 keyboards with different key assignments and everything is fine, its been fine since they fixed the shake function but some people say it doesn't work for them... makes you wonder.

lucky 777 post again.
just got this game and i am playing with my nephew (2 emulated wiimotes) keyboard and a gamepad and I just finished the first castle (1-4), no problems at all except the directions are inverted but i can work with that for now and its slow as usualTongue
(02-13-2010, 03:01 PM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]just got this game and i am playing with my nephew (2 emulated wiimotes) keyboard and a gamepad and I just finished the first castle (1-4), no problems at all except the directions are inverted but i can work with that for now and its slow as usualTongue

Did you enable sideways wiimote in the settings?
(02-13-2010, 03:01 PM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]just got this game and i am playing with my nephew (2 emulated wiimotes) keyboard and a gamepad and I just finished the first castle (1-4), no problems at all except the directions are inverted but i can work with that for now and its slow as usualTongue

Nvidia 6600. Nasty LOL. Probably your biggest bottleneck. 6600 dang thats .......

marfis

Hi there,

Dolphin works great for me. There is just one little thing, i would like to change:
To rotate platforms, i have to keep the pitch-button (x-box controller) pressed. i would rather press the button once, and the platform stays pitched, after releasing the according button. Is that possible?
That's not how it works on Wii, not possible on Dolphin
(02-13-2010, 03:10 PM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]Did you enable sideways wiimote in the settings?

i'll try that.
EDIT: It worked, thanks.

(02-13-2010, 04:44 PM)jedikevin20 Wrote: [ -> ]Nvidia 6600. Nasty LOL. Probably your biggest bottleneck. 6600 dang thats .......

i know right Tongue
I can't get Alt-F6 to work in full screen mode. I can only enable the 2nd controller via the Dolphin menu. If I do that I can't get a "true" fullscreen.

Any ideas on why the Alt-F6 is not working for me?
Never mind worked with the newest 5046 build
Any idea why when I exit with escape on the new 5046 build Dolphin freezes? I'm also using the DX9 5046 version as well.

Also, does anyone else have problems with controllers periodically disconnecting?

Thanks,
JOe K.
(02-14-2010, 09:01 AM)tjcinnamon Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea why when I exit with escape on the new 5046 build Dolphin freezes? I'm also using the DX9 5046 version as well.

I don't recall a single build from 2500 to 5000 not doing that. It's a very, very old bug, and would be nice if there is a fix sometime. In fact, I tested Super Mario Galaxy after reading your post, and closed it down 3 times from full screen with esc (to select other game). It hangs every time..

Or if someone has a config solution to this, would be great.

LuisR14

(02-15-2010, 04:37 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2010, 09:01 AM)tjcinnamon Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea why when I exit with escape on the new 5046 build Dolphin freezes? I'm also using the DX9 5046 version as well.

I don't recall a single build from 2500 to 5000 not doing that. It's a very, very old bug, and would be nice if there is a fix sometime. In fact, I tested Super Mario Galaxy after reading your post, and closed it down 3 times from full screen with esc (to select other game). It hangs every time..
uhh, that's not a hang >.> (check your toolbar)