Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bloodindark

thank you for making my life better!
I wanted to shout a big "Thank You", mad-love and respect to all youse hard-working dudes working on the Dolphin project. It's really a big enjoyment to use it on my PC, and I look forward to seeing Dolphin continuing to evolve and improve.

You guys are the best! Keep up the good work.
I remember trying Dolphin many years ago. It's come a long way over the years. You guys have made some amazing progress. As a software engineer myself, I know how involved complex coding projects can be.

Running a wii game on my PC seems impossible but there it is, running and looking incredible compared to what it looks like on the wii. Now all I need is a faster PC.

You guys are awesome!
Thanks LinesPower ! for the changes in the rev 4357 , now SSBB should be perfect Big Grin
Oh, great.
I was passing by, and decided to register and stick around in the forums - and thank you Devs, for doing all this hard work for us. Day by Day, the emulator is getting better, and better, and I think it will eventually be the best emulator ever made. There's still a harsh, long way to go, but I believe in all you. In the future, all your names will be in history - as the Devs of Dolphin, The GC and Wii Epic emulator.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to play my zelda games on the pc.^_^
Thanks for fixing the direct3D plugin! Now I can run almost any GC/Wii game on my comp faster than on my Wii! I look forward to the next release. Keep up the good work.
Thank you devs for this amazing emu. I have a wii and i had a gc but i'd prefer sometimes the emu because it's easy to manage our games.
BTW....
And how about a ps3 emu 8D? Kidding but think about it.

This emu shows to nintendo:
NEXT TIME CREATE A BETTER CONSOLE!!!
So I checked out Dolphin many years ago and tried it and didn't think much of it. Now some years pass and I return. I got a degree in coding and I just came back to check it out and along with my new found respect for programmers and to see your improvements in the emu. Thank you people who have put that together and invested an insane amount of hours into this. You have my pointless but kind morale support!
you guys are f'king GODS. Thank you so much! Version 4 is incredible fomr super mario sunshine. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!111!!!!one!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3