Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

maxalw

Thank you for making me happy every day Smile

kidamnesiac

Thank you devs for helping us keep these games aliveĀ Heart
Dev s are like Angel
They spend free time working on this emu. Rolleyes
Thank you, for making such a great emulator. Thank you, for allowing me to create mods with much less hassle. Thank you, for allowing me to play super mario sunshine with proper controls. Thank you, for allowing me to view, play, mod and experience my favourite games like never before. Thank you, so much.

WinzigWinsBig

Thank you Dolphin Devs!!! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Thank you Dolphin Team for bring me back to the Gamecube, a 6th generation console that most people even heard of. You guys are the best!!

L'ugadano49

Thank you very much
i have been using this emulator for a year
and is the best emulator i've never see
thanks
I finally decided to give the PC version of Dolphin a try recently because a few game titles on the GameCube platform in particular were some of my favorites of all-time. I was blown away by how smoothly this emulator operated, and how the enhancements completely stepped up the appearance/graphical quality of the games...taking nearly 20-yr-old games and making them appear better than many of the modern titles out there. Dolphin is probably the most versatile and configurable emulator I have used...some of the features such as auto-update, the Git-Hub repository for submitting bugs, etc. are icing on the cake. This is a spectacular emulator and all of the developers deserve props for doing such an amazing job on this one. So where can I send a donation?
Thank you, Dolphin is keeping me sane right now. Enjoying the nostalgia.
THANK YOU!!!