Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also want to say thank you. Keep up the great work.
Thank you for the best emulator ever!
Thank you all, been using the Dolphin 2.0 release as a complement to my GameCube and Wii practically flawlessly for almost a year now this april to come.

I'm impressed, if I known C++ then I could have helped out a little.
To bad I only know C# and VB.Net and working full time as an IT-consult with so little time to spare.

Anyway keep up the good work, being a dev isn't a dance on roses exactly.

Ashera

Works like a charm -- thank you!!!!!!!!!!! Mwahhh.
Thanks a hell of a lot for Dolphin.
Can play Ikaruga beautifully on my PC now

mikel632

I also would like to say thank you to the DEVs...This emulator is truly amazing and I am having a blast being able to play GC and Wii games at 1080p. My wii stuff has been collecting dust but now I have a reason to play them again.

Atoms

Thanks for this fantastic emulator, Dolphin!!!!
Thank you!

For being an emulator of a current-gen system, how well the UI is done was quite a surprise, and gives a very good impression.

shobuprime

I have been using Dolphin ever since the @.0 release, but i never took the time to actually sit down and say THANK YOU!!!! You guys are literally created THE BEST emulator IMO. It runs so ridiculously smooth, and, I also feel great when a new Wii game comes out and i can still play it in my dorm although I have a Wii back at home.

Once again, thanks for all of your consistent and hard work, it is really appreciated.

xxThe_Dice_manxx

Greetings

I'd like to thank the developers for such an fantastic emulator, considering the power of the Wii and the complexities of its hardware the job you have done is phenomenal.

In my opinion it is actually better than an actual Wii considering that it is capable of much better picture quality.

I'm simply blown away by it and consider it to be the finest emulator I've ever used, and I've tried nearly all com and console emulators.

Keep up the brilliant work you do, it is most appreciated.

Again many many thanks Smile