Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dale223223

Thanks for helping to satisfy my Mario fetish.
a very very very very [...] very big thx from me, =)
The rate of development on this project surpasses all others. Great job, guys,
I've been waiting Pikmin sound forever. Thanks so much! Now I'm going to finally start using your emulator! Fantastic.

Dream Operator

Last time I tried out this emulator, Super Mario Sunshine ran like crap and was unplayable (many moons ago). I just checked up on the project a few days ago and was blown away. Wii support too? WOW!!

I have now ordered an LG drive, BT dongle and a wireless sensor bar. Looking forward to dumping my games and enjoying the high res. experience.

Thank you very much!

Armadillo

SSBM is playable on a Pentium 4 3.0Ghz, Nvidia 9500GT 2GB RAM.
About 5 months ago my char couldnt even move, and fuckyeah, it works good enough now. Sometimes lag with 4 players ofc.
A second option to play wii/gamecube games if someone else is playing on my wii.

Anyway, thanks a lot =D
Thank you wish I had the expertise to help
Many thanks to all the Dolphin developers. I'm amazed at how much progress you guys have been making. That you should have GameCube emulation working so well (much better than other emulators from the same generation PS2 and Xbox) is really impressive. But that you also have Wii emulation working this well so soon is just astonishing.

Thanks also to all the helpful people on this forum who answer questions and test games and generally share their knowledge. Dolphin would be a lot less useful without your support.
Many thanks to the moderators for the best existing emulator
that everyone Else as said big thanks to all involved