Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TyMiles2012

Thank you VERY much for this emulator, I remember trying this on my mother's Dell Dimension Desktop WAY back in the day. There's something to laugh at! Tongue

But I got a new HP Pavilion and I play Wind Waker and Mario on this emulator all the time, especially when my brother is locked on Brawl and Double Dash on the family Wii. Big Grin

I also love seeing the frequent builds that keep on coming, I check once a day for new builds actually.
Dis post is an renewed thank you XD

neoweapon

A life changer...or i guess life taker. Thanks for the awesome emulator!
Yes, thanks.

Because of this emulator, I can once again play my Gamecube games! My Gamecube bit the dust a year ago but I didn't want to give up my beloved games such as Zelda and Resident Evil.

And even though things aren't 100% full speed, it's somewhat close and I'm okay with that!

So again, thanks!

thecheff4

Well, thank you so much guys,for give us the great chance to play our favorites games(wii/gc) on pcs.
Keep that efforts,to make of Dolphin the best emulator on this planet.
dolphin is the empire of real gamers Wink

thanks so much for creating it^^
This is THE BEST emulator, i have ever try, runs smoothly almost every game i have tried, Zelda TP, Zelda SS, Zelda WW, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and some others....!!!!SmileSmileSmile

THANKS VERY MUCH TO DEVELOPERS AND EVERY ONE WHO SHARES!!!!!

Pd excuse my english

dstarfire

Just switched to 3.0 from one of the beta's, and the improvements are AWESOME. Built-in support for my gamepad, runs smoother and faster, lots of settings to tweak for getting that optimal between speed and appearance.

Also, whomever added in the tooltips for each setting deserves a medal. Not only do they explain the setting in a way non-techies can understand, they also give you the pro's and con's for each setting, most of the time. Great job, folks.

I wish all UI's were this well-polished.
Works even fine on an AMD A6 3600 APU for the games my daughter plays... on linux offcourse Tongue

So a big THANKS from a 5 year old gamer and her dad.
This emulator KICKS ASS compared to the PS2 emu. I am a big fan of the Monster Hunter series and thanks to you, I'm playing their latest installment with GREAT speed!

Thanks a lot! Big Grin