Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for making dumping textures super easy, just used it to make a dokapon kingdom HD texture pack : )

sportster

Thanks to all the devs for your hard work.
Thank you to the dolphin dev team for creating the best emulator around!

Mapachita

Hi! Please add my praise to the pile! Smile
Absolutely loving this programme. The Wii, Gamecube and N64 along with all their games are now in the attic. (I just can't stand loads of machines out)! I'll never sell them though. They're my kid's inheritance.
google traslate:
Thank you very much to all the team, thanks to you I have managed to enjoy all those wonders on PC, really grateful

español
Muchas gracias a todo el equipo, gracias a ustedes he logrado disfrutar de todas esas maravillas en PC, realmente agradecido
(07-11-2009, 09:13 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]This thread was requested, so I'm posting it.

Say "Thank You!" to developers for making such a good emulator. Even prayers are allowed Tongue Any other 'thank you' threads will be merged with this thread.

Enjoy! Big Grin

Thank you for this emulator. Unlike a lot of people having my Wii, Gamecube, PC and other consoles out on display really grates me. I was at the point where if I wanted to play a game I would get the individual console out. Finish the game, then put it away, Now. I only need my PC out. Great work Guys!
Thank you to all of the amazing people that made this project.
This emulator is the best (In my opinion) out there. Keep up the good work.

Also a note to developers.
Please add VR support and some extra features for texturepacks.
Thank you for the amazing work. My living room wouldn't be the same without this. Wii Sports in HD! (I'm a simpleton)
Thank you for playing games with Dolphin.