Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't thank the developers enough! I love being able to play my favorite Gamecube games on my PC at native 4k UHD. Being able to use custom textures so easily is incredible.

Mopheus

I've been around emulators for almost 15-20 years when I found the firsts MAME versions and saw how great emulators are for those of us who love to preserve things cause we are getting old and a lot of things are forgotten.... so, it's great to see how good are emulators and MAME and Dolphin are really the best things I ever saw, but Dolphin goes 1 or 2 steps ahead anything else, cause not only let you enjoy your Wii and GC classics, but also let you improve them if you want, so you can be a classic guy, or just want to play an improved version of whatever game you enjoyed on your console.

So, I'm really glad to be able to just say THANK YOU ! Hope ALL consoles and arcades could get amazing emulators like this, so some things, never get forgotten.

THANKS DOLPHIN TEAM.
I use Dolphin Emulator every day to easily boot up Wii Fit Plus and get me at least somewhat in shape.
Of course, I use it to play the greatest games too, but I never thought an emulator would improve my health.

Thanks guys.

Tricolores

Thank you very much for developing this application and putting so many effort into updating it!
You guys are the best!
Thank you very much for developing this application
Dolphin is awesome!!! Thank you for making something better than my Wii!!!! (1080p /4K resolution!!!!!)
Thank you dolphin guys for all your hard work! Emulation is so important for so many reasons. What you guys have done makes it possible to preserve everything about these games and these systems that is so important and so valuable.

Also, thank you for putting the extra mile into making not only a functional emulator, but a powerful and complete one. You guys are awesome.

RooDBwoY

Thank you devs. The emulator is awesome! Runs like a dream.

Azatoth78

I just discovered this emulator and its a beautiful and amazing work! thank you for making this possible! Cool

astralproxy

Tried a couple games in VR today. Amazing!
Thank you so much!