Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Moneigh

This emulator is absolutely fantastic! To think I don't have to worry about my games getting scratched or wrecked anymore, and that this plays them nearly as, if not, perfect as the real machine!

It's just awesome, thanks! Big Grin
All I can say to the Dolphin Dev team is: You guys rock! Thank you for making such a flexible and user friendly emulator.
Thank You dolphin! best emulator created by the best programmers

M-Gamer

Thank you so much for creating Dolphin Emulator! It's hard for me to find a memory card for my GameCube, so this emulator really helped me out alot. Keep up the good work!
I want to give a huge thanks to the efforts of the programmers & testers. This past year I have learned a ton about computer hardware & emulation thanks to the pursuit of a smooth HD experience in Twilight Princess on the the gamecube. You guys did it! I just beat the game this week & it was a flawless experience. No slowdowns even in Hyrule Field at the end of the game. Brought back good memories of when I first played thru it in college. Please keep up the great work!
THANK YOU!

I haven't used Dolphin in a while, used to use 3.0 but then with 3.5 and 4.0 while it was getting better and better in the compatibility department and overall user experience many of the improvements were taking their toll on the performance. I just thought that it couldn't be helped and that I'd pick the emulator up once again when I would build my next PC with a more powerful CPU.

But just today I read some of the progress reports and got curious. I decided to try the latest build and holy crap is it fast! I never imagined I could enjoy all the work up to date and be able to run all of the games I have at full speed. I figured it was only going to get slower with more accurate emulation. THANK YOU for all the hard work. Looks like I don't have to build that new machine just yet. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Rosencrantz

Many THX to all the devs and people that are involved in giving us this great emulator. keep up the good work.
Thank you dolphin team for a great emulator.. Much appreciated...
Thanks for the amazing work on this emulator, I remember the first builds that could run commercial games without audio emulation and now so much excellent work has been done over the years. I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart for the time spent on this, I've been playing through tough times of my personal life my favorite games full hd on my pc thanks to you people !

skajuan

in order to maintain the spirit of this thread, i leave a screenshot of a wonderful wii game running in perfect speed in a wonderful OS like Mavericks, thank you so much dolphin team

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukwxsgcmktcrtr...d.png?dl=0

its great Big Grin