Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for everything and good luck
It's beyond incredible what the dolphin team has been able to do!
Seriously?! Wii and Gamecube on a computer!? Big Grin

I always used to dream about playing my favorite console games from the comfort of my macbook pro... With your latest release, (Dolphin v2.0), you have almost made my dream become a reality!

Thank you so much for your time, effort, and willingness to commit yourselves wholeheartedly to this amazing project.

A toast, to the future releases of dolphin and it's ever increasing stability!

doco

Thanks for using your own spare time to work on this emulator. Here is to hoping it will continue to thrive until the day it is bug free Big Grin
well... "Thank you!" to all devs :>

FYSEmann

A big thank you to the devs of Dolphin. I've used it before here and there but I'm somewhat green in terms of emulation. With the new release and my recent more extensive use of it, I just wanted to convey my thanks.

lywald

Damn, man. Created an account only to come post here.

I had to say that your Dolphin emulator is incredibly amazing.
The games are running smoothly in 1920x1200 on my rig, this is insane, the best emulator I ever installed.
I'm able to play games that I had dreamed of playing for YEARS, lacking money. This is so GOOD.
I'm jumping all over the place of happiness.
Thank you devs, and thank you Nintendo.

heavyshell3k

This is one amazing emulator! I can play Mario Kart, New Super Mario bros, Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, Punch Out, etc. all in glorious HD resolution! A big thanks for one of the best emulators around!
Thanks for the emulator.
Thank you for all of your 4time and effort that was required to make this project a reality. I use this more than my wii now(because of upconversion, I only play games I own).
Thanks for the emulator, you're doing a great job Wink