Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the awesome emulator devs Big Grin It's quite useful if you have a few people in the family all hoggin the wii (I can play my gc games on my computer ^^).
Thanks to the developers for this awesome emulator!!! I felt I needed to register here and thank you all, kind of my debt to this great team for working so hard and even going into the 64x "zone" so early in development!

Great job, keep it up!
Thank you! What you people have achieved (are achieving) really is amazing!

Fevy

At the whole Dolphin team, the helping members on this forum... Thank you.

chandel

To the Only team that's put out an eighth generation console emulator, and While that console is on the market.... Thank You. Sleepy
Thank you for Dolphin and thank Dolphin for you, you are great guys
Thanks for making an emulator that let's me play my favourite games WITHOUT jagged edges, without playing them on a screwy CRT and without playing them on a resolution lower than a HDTV's optimal! The emulator truely is great, good performance, lots of working games and pretty visuals Big Grin

meatballkeeper

Thank you so much for putting so much effort into designing this emulator! I remembered when I downloaded Dolphin and Windwaker before, and it ran like garbage, at about 10 fps, and there was no sound, and there was a bunch of visual glitches.

I noticed that you guys released Dolphin 2.0, and I figured, hey, why not give it a shot. I booted up windwaker and when the windwaker theme song came up and the game was running at 25 fps, the biggest smile ran across my face.

THANK YOU! Heart
Yes.....I know Devs are grinding themselves only to bring the best emulator to us.....Angel
Gj dolphin team. Long live Dolphin. Thank you.