Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

adropbear

It sure is way faster since I last tried the emulator three years ago. So a big thanks to all the contributors.
I'm gonna feel really guilty if I don't post here! Big Grin

Awesome Emulator! Wow! Most impressed Smile Many Thanks to all the developers!
wow!! I feel like an old man! I remember running super smash bros. meelee on my windows XP desktop in 2007 and in my mind gamecube emulation was still slow and incapable!
what a surprise when I return to the scene and dolphin is running cubivore at full speed on my macbook?

I could not be more grateful for texture dump as well, I was switching between two computers to use 1964 N64 emulator to extract VRMLs with lemmy's plugin just to rip textures from the models in cinema 4D on my macintosh.

simply beautiful, thank you!!

DanXbix

Awesome work!!! NES emu - check SNES emu - check, N64 emu - check, GC emu - check, Wii emu check

most games run 60fps or better on my lappy Smile
"Thank You!" to developers for making such a good emulator !!

I use Dolphin 6441, for playing "Monster Hunter Tri" it work perfect !! And with the same config, New super mario bros, and twilight princess work as well.
It's awesome !!!

Thanks again
Yup, Dolphin made me a more productive worker.

Having stumbled across the emu a few months ago I decided to give it a spin on my PC - a 8 year old work station that hasnt been able to run a game since half life 2 that I had been using for my design and video editing work.

I managed to get Ikaruga running at a snails pace but as a big fan of the GC (I have one of each colour in storage) I wanted to replay these games at a nice resolution, so researched the best gear I could get at a decent price, sold a bunch of stuff I had no further use for and build myself a PC - not just for dolphin, but using the requirements as a yard stick, as I really don't know much about this sort of stuff...the upshot of all this is, I went from a 2 gig P4 running XP 32 to a 4 gig 3.5mhz w7 64 with a HD 5700, which is serving me nicely Smile

So yeh, thanks to this Emulator, my work is a lot smoother and I'm revisiting some of my favorite games.

Cheers guys
Thank you! I can't wait for a new CPU so I can play HD!
Thanks for this awesome emulator. Few years ago I didn't think one day I could play GCN or WII games on my computer and now I can play Twilight Princess :o. Thanks again to all the developers of the Dolphin emulator
This emulator, is God's gift to gamers.
Thanks for a cool emulator dudes! really is a great piece of kit