Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for everything, Dolphin! I've always wanted to play Wii games, particularly New Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart Wii on my laptop, and now I can! Not even that, it also supports so many other things like cheats, slowing down/making a game faster, etc. You really put a lot of effort into this, and Dolphin 5.0 is just top-tier. Thanks again! <3
AWESOME WORK on this emulator, thank you for spending time creating it and updating it Smile
This emulator runs more smoothly then minecraft at low graphics settings on my computer. That in and of itself is nothing short of miraculous.
Thank You!
Thank You !!!
Thank you devs!

ka0us

Really really thank you for this emulator guys. Now I can play my Wii games with a better graphics.
(09-28-2016, 06:30 AM)Pacguy64 Wrote: [ -> ]This emulator runs more smoothly then minecraft at low graphics settings on my computer. That in and of itself is nothing short of miraculous.

to be fair, dolphin has had things rewritten and tries to remove outdated parts that can't be fixed and are slowing down progress, meanwhile minecraft is overcomplicating gameplay and adding things no one asked for while working on a heavily outdated base in desperate need of help

but anyway, thanks dev team

WalterHopk

Thanks a lot!
A few months ago I posted I made a thread asking if it was possible to change the resolution the computer sees dolphin as running at so despite only having a 1440p monitor I could take 4K+ screenshots, unfortunately it wasn't possible without first changing my desktops resolution and then switching it back every time which is a pain. I come back now a few months later and lo and behold the feature has been added! it may seem like a small thing but it's just a fun thing I like to do and am super happy to see it in, Thanks a lot dolphin devs and happy new year!