Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank You all guys, developers and community for allowing me to play such great games on my PC.

oliverkof

Thank you very much for all effort and time on Dolphin, which is really cool and nice software!!! ^v^
As a complete 'n00b', I got Dolphin working, and I must say, it's beautiful!
Sometimes it gets a bit laggy, but nonetheless, with some testing and playing around with the settings, I can get great results.
Therefore I am very much thankful for all the tiresome work that has been done, to come to such a great piece of software.
Many thanks go out to all the developers!

petran79

thanks from me too. I appreciated the program but had to upgrade the GPU to see the huge difference in performance and picture quality.
One of the few emulators that makes full use of the GPU, one of the most difficult tasks really.

vordeqor

I'd also like to show my thanks!

My Wii was knocked over and fell on the ground which caused some graphical issues in several games thus making it not so fun to play. With Dolphin, my games look even better than they did on my Wii!

Thanks a bunch! Big Grin
thanks. a lot of time and effort has gone into the emulator and it shows. barely. Tongue
Well, we're getting there
Thanks for the time and effort to program this.
(10-16-2012, 06:20 AM)daaceking Wrote: [ -> ]a lot of time and effort has gone into the emulator and it shows. barely. Tongue

lol wut
(10-22-2012, 06:02 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2012, 06:20 AM)daaceking Wrote: [ -> ]a lot of time and effort has gone into the emulator and it shows. barely. Tongue

lol wut

Maybe it's because they have so much dedication they are working on fine tuning things?

I'm trying really hard to rationalize this.