Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Perpetual "Thank You!" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dolphin is the shiz!

All my thanks
This emulator works tremendously well! Thanks for the dedication devs!

GFD

Dolphin has enabled the TAS community to make some excellent tool-assisted speedruns thus far; I applaud the dev's efforts in that field. It's also been great for helping me get textures from some games for various projects (specifically Cave Story). Thank you for your hard work!
I can sincerely say that Dolphin is by far THE BEST emulator out there: it works beautifully, has a very active community, new revisions are posted as quickly as almost every hour fixing and changing things, it has dedicated moderators and developers who strive to think how can they improve the emulator each day and respond to our problems and questions whenever we are confused. Thanks a lot for making this happen, I have found myself not playing any more PC games and ONLY playing Dolphin and that's how great it works, I hope you continue on this project for a long time and I just like to think that every little thing you change or remove is a step forward to make the emulator better and resemble more closely the original console. You are all great people
alright.......

GeneraleBison

Thank You!
Brilliant emulator. I first tried it years ago, when Gamecubes were still half popular.

The Wii emulation is just spot on. A technical masterpiece.
Thank you very much, the 4.0-46 version finally made my resident evil archives work 100% without any problems Big Grin

Addition: With previous i mean the sound doesn't stutter anymore and for example, at the main hall fps is fluid.
Wanted to say thanks as I've started using Dolphin regulary and it's brilliant. Smile